Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 15th, 2012, 01:51 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

I must say I find it funny I'm using a game about wandering in the desert to bury my head in the sand until I can finish ME3 and find out what all this ending controversy is about.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I must say I find it funny I'm using a game about wandering in the desert to bury my head in the sand until I can finish ME3 and find out what all this ending controversy is about.
I'm on Reddit all the time and I had to just avoid the Gaming sections so I could experience it fresh.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games