Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 16th, 2015, 03:05 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?
Dice Tower Suggestions and Measurements

Have been considering building my own dice tower. Anyone have advice for dimensions? Is anybody willing to post measurements of their own?

Also welcoming cool/funny/unique themes. I was thinking about using 5 old VHS tapes or something. Need to be able to roll 10 dice at a time or so.
Old April 16th, 2015, 03:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Dice Tower Suggestions and Measurements

Check out my Custom Terrain thread in my signature for a tutorial on what I did. No dimensions there, but I'm thinking the opening in the top of the tower is about 4 inches square.
Old April 16th, 2015, 04:01 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=39666

Sweet dice tower here, too.

~JS
Old April 16th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

AliasQTip made a papercraft tower that works very well. I imagine you could use this as a base for your dimensions.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 16th, 2015, 11:23 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

Thanks for all the great suggestions, everyone. I'm still mulling over a theme. I especially like the fortress of the archkyrie model, but I have no spare sets (yet). I've been looking around my place for inspiration, but I don't have much in the way of tools for a project like this. I might start with a cardboard model just to get the dimensions down first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General