Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 30th, 2024, 07:39 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Community Prompts

Nice Oto draft!

I'm going to do the same in a day or two, commenting on everyone's stuff in more detail that is. So much to think about, I wouldn't have thought to 2.0 a lot of these units.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Slept On It

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Still not 100% on the life and defense numbers but hey this is an Otonashi who was able to get successful vengeance on the Demonblade. Did some slight modifying of the figure in GIMP to get the color scheme right. Figure is Kiri Female Ninja Miniature 25mm Heroic Scale Dark Heaven Legends Reaper Miniatures

~Dysole, who will look through and offer thoughts on the other customs in a few days
Strike From The Darkness is a great power, and eminently malleable!

P.S.: I admit to shamelessly borrowing mechanics from powers I think are cool (or the power as is, for that matter).

CHAMPION'S CHARGE
If Sir Dupuis attacks a figure he was not adjacent to at the start of his turn, add 1 to his attack dice and he may attack that figure 1 additional time.

See Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner (post 386) for my latest use of this idea.

Last edited by kolakoski; February 5th, 2024 at 11:25 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 02:29 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tossing my custom in moments after Shiftrex threw out a very similar idea in the Discord. I had my customs for the early line of Deathwalkers in mind when I made this.

Bio: After ages of improvement, the Deathwalker line has finally reached it's pinnacle: Deathwalker 10000. A dragon's bite means nothing to its heavy armor plating, and the long-range artillery battery wipes entire armies off the map. No more shall the soulborgs fall in battle; long live the Deathwalkers.

Card:

Mini was found on MyMiniFactory by 3DArtGuy:

The model name is Heavy Weapons Mech and is available for $7. I don't know the size but I imagine it would need to be scaled down. It took a lot of searching to find a mini that I felt fit an improved Deathwalker.

Overall pretty happy with how this design came out, especially because I feel there is still room for preteen Deathwalkers.
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:20 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

some amazing abilities and a pretty amazing miniature there. I think the only thing that stands out to me is just a general pop culture thing, Obsidian which is just volcanic glass but finds it way into most conversations where people need a black metal

Like the idea of giving it something to protect itself against big attacks tho, means you'll just die to the lone arrow grut arrow but lol! Maybe 10 defense > 9 defense?

Thanks for drafting that
Old February 1st, 2024, 09:52 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
some amazing abilities and a pretty amazing miniature there. I think the only thing that stands out to me is just a general pop culture thing, Obsidian which is just volcanic glass but finds it way into most conversations where people need a black metal

Like the idea of giving it something to protect itself against big attacks tho, means you'll just die to the lone arrow grut arrow but lol! Maybe 10 defense > 9 defense?

Thanks for drafting that
That’s fair, I looked for a while but I couldn’t fine what metals, fictional or otherwise, the soulborgs are made of. I’m not as familiar with the lore as I would like but there was nothing so specific out there. Went with the rule of cool for the name. And that was the intent, keeping the badassery of DW10K clashing with dragons, giants, etc but also still equally susceptible to the hilarity of a lone arrow grut attack. Thanks for the comments!
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:04 PM

Quote:
NAME = Sir Denrick
GENERAL = JANDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 140

CRIPPLING BLOW
When Sir Denrick wounds a figure with a leaving engagement attack, that figure's move is reduced to 2.

GLORY SEEKER
After moving and before attacking, you may choose an opponent's large or huge figure within 3 clear sight spaces and place Sir Denrick on any unnocupied space adjacent to the chosen figure. Sir Denrick may not move more than 7 level up or down using Glory Seeker. If Sir Denrick is engaged when he starts his Glory Seeker, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Here is an interesting 2.0 for Sir Denrick. I know that he isn't commonly used, even against big figures anymore and his Giant Killer is a little less than optimal these days.

This is a vision for a Denrick that is older, a bit more battle hardened from fighting futuristic and fantastical enemies for the past few years. He wasn't passed over when Jandar was giving out new equipment to Drake. He proved his strength of heart by lifting a titanic weapon once wielded by a Valkyrie Champion. The giant hammer was called Glory Seeker and it imbued him with the power to fly for very short distances when engaging in combat against titans on the battlefield... it also was quite effective against anyone foolish enough to block his path.

The weapon is a bit slower, though more powerful, and replaces the clean slice of his coward's reward ability with a blow that staggers the enemy and makes their retreat nigh impossible. Thinking that about 140 is where he would need to be at, given how good knights are, open to raising it.
Old February 4th, 2024, 10:37 PM

SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby! SkyWhale rolls all skulls baby!

Denrick is certainly high up there in terms of figures I think would be great for a 2.0. Knowing that the Weston camp had grown, and seemed to have quite a bit of favor with Jandar (hence Sir Gilbert), it's cool to think of Jandar also showing some love to the Weston Champion.

And you did a great job altering his existing powers! He definitely needs an ability that affects at least huge figures, and expanding that with Glory Seeker works really well. I like the thought behind Crippling Blow too, although thematically it's a bit hard for me to picture him getting off leaving engagement strikes with such a large (and slow) weapon.
Old February 4th, 2024, 11:13 PM

'Magic Hammer' lol

Yeah that's likely the weakest part of the whole deal. That's why I figured lowering the knight's much better LEA to this is what I envisioned him slowing that down would be like. Something that's a bit cartoony for sure.
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:34 PM

Hey everyone,

I want to thank you all for participating in the bi-weekly design prompt. I'll be gathering stuff up on Saturday to link to the front page. You still have time if you haven't made something. If you have submitted more than one thing, please identify which one that you would like me to link up front.

Additionally, if you have any ideas you'd like considered for a future prompt please PM me on the forum here.

Thanks!
Old February 9th, 2024, 08:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Link this one:

Having found an appropriate figure, I've changed her up a bit.

Reiko, Human Ninja from Pathfinder's Iconic Heroes VI Set

Name: Moriko
General: Ullar

Species: Human
Uniqueness: Unique Hero
Class: Ninja
Personality: Disciplined
Size/Height: Medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Points 110

WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
Moriko may attack any or all figures adjacent to her. Roll each attack separately.

SICKLE CHAIN SWEEP
When Moriko attacks a small or medium figure, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, that figure may not roll defense dice when attacked by Moriko.

PHANTOM WALK
Moriko can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Old February 9th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Will do
Old February 10th, 2024, 05:11 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't have time over the past 2 weeks to learn Meshmixer, so I don't have a mini for this design at the moment. But imagine Agent Carr riding Dünd.

----------

AGENT CARR
Vydar / Earth / Human / Unique Hero / Agent / Tricky / Large 6
Life 6 / Move 6 / Range 1 / Attack 3 / Defense 5 / Points 160

DEBILITATING GAZE 14
Before moving, you may choose an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Agent Carr. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, remove one Order Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent has more than one common card for that figure).

MOUNTED RECKONING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 + Special. Attack 2 + Special.
After attacking normally with Agent Carr, you may attack with Mounted Reckoning Special Attack. When attacking with Mounted Reckoning Special Attack you may either add 5 to your Range or 4 to your Attack.

PHANTOM WALK
Agent Carr can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards