Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 5th, 2008, 08:44 PM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart
Custom Swamp Water Tiles

I modded my swamp tiles a while ago and have been meaing to post however my camera suffered an accident. So after waiting for what seemed like forever I fineally got a chance to take some pics.

For the swamp warter tiles I found some light green glitter paint. I did a sponge technique on them, making sure that some of the darker green shows through.

For the swamp land tiles I used the same technique. Then I covered with flock and added touches of reindeer moss.

Well tell me what you think and enjoy.

Last edited by Malechi; June 5th, 2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Removed the "r" from the word warter ...
Old June 5th, 2008, 09:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Custom swamp warter tiles.

It may just be the coloring in the picture but the swamp water looks too bright as does the green you used on the swamp tiles.
Old June 6th, 2008, 07:00 AM

keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby! keetacongoo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Swamp Water Tiles

I do like the swamp water though. It has that green marble look. The land looks neon, but it's still good.
Old June 7th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Cool! Looks icky. Nice work, Omen.

Old June 8th, 2008, 09:04 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Posted by Keetacongoo.
The land looks neon,
The land tiles didn't turn out as I thought it would. I haven't done many and to be honest I am thinking of not doing any more swamp land tiles. The water ones are the best. The picture doesn't really do em justice.
Quote:
Posted by onacara
the swamp water looks too bright
I wanted it to be brighter. I live in Va. about 20 min away from the Disimal swamp. I went there to look at how algae looks in a swamp. The algea is a bit brighter than one would expect. It almost has a neon effect to it. What really weirded me out was the red algea. I thought about putting some red spots in the water but it just looked funky so it never made it to my final product.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles