Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:34 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Those are gorgeous. I wish I had that skill. Love this game and honestly the unpainted figures are the only detraction. Really nice job making the units shine!
I threw this excuse around for years before actually trying, and look what happened when I actually did. It's definitely worth giving a shot. It doesn't take nearly as much skill as you'd think; its more like staying in the lines of a coloring book than painting a canvas. The nice thing about this game in particular is all the zombies. It's really, truly impossible to screw up zombies.
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Those are gorgeous. I wish I had that skill. Love this game and honestly the unpainted figures are the only detraction. Really nice job making the units shine!
Thanks, you can learn. Just watch a few youtube videos.
You won't be a master right away, but you will pick it up and get better with each project.
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Thanks, all. I really do want to pick this up. Maybe now my daughter is older (and getting into art) it will be something we do together. Would be fun to do that.

And, Eclipse, you're right that the Zombies are the best way to learn. I'll absolutely start with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games