Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old August 6th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: How hard do you hit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Rev, I still think that you negrepped Onacara. One hit from you is all it takes.

Jim
Not true. I would not arbitrarily negrep Onacara; nor anyone else around here. I'm sure whatever happened to his rep status, there was some rationale to it; but I was not a part of it, not at all.
So you're not denying that if you had negrepped him, it would have done that much damage...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 6th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rev, I still think that you negrepped Onacara. One hit from you is all it takes.

Jim
Not true. I would not arbitrarily negrep Onacara; nor anyone else around here. I'm sure whatever happened to his rep status, there was some rationale to it; but I was not a part of it, not at all.
So you're not denying that if you had negrepped him, it would have done that much damage...

Jim
I'm not denying that my negrep, if given out in full, could end the world as we know it.

I don't think that's true. But, I'm not denying it, sir. <grin>
Old August 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Jim

Jim
I'm not denying that my negrep, if given out in full, could end the world as we know it.

I don't think that's true. But, I'm not denying it, sir. <grin>

It is summer so flip-flops are in style.
Old August 16th, 2009, 06:48 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I now hit for 11:
  • Base (1)
  • Tenure (2)
  • Rep (6)
  • Posts (2)
Old August 16th, 2009, 07:22 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

5= 1+3(21 Months)+1(297 Rep)
Old August 16th, 2009, 07:26 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm at 16 I think.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should be hitting for 7 and negging for 3 right now. Though it will be 8/4 in about a month.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am not sure...However when I punched that stalker he hit the floor pretty hard.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:19 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Base (1) + Tenure (4) + Posts (2) + Rep (8) = 15

Hmm... interesting...
Old August 16th, 2009, 10:21 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Base (1) + Tenure (4) + Posts (2) + Rep (8) = 15

Hmm... interesting...
It's your kick ass moustache!

Old August 16th, 2009, 10:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Base 1 + Time 5 + Posts 13 + Rep 11 = 30 Power

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 16th, 2009, 11:21 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Base 1 + Time 5 + Posts 13 + Rep 11 = 30 Power

Well, yes, but no mustache I'm afraid...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online