Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 19th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I have got game night tonight and a request for Chaos in the Old World again, so hopefully we will have exactly four players!
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I have got game night tonight and a request for Chaos in the Old World again, so hopefully we will have exactly four players!
Every time we set that game up, a 5th player shows up.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

I got to play Roborally and Starfarers of Catan last night.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Played Descent and Micro Mutants Advanced last night. I was the Overlord in Descent and killed the three heroes in the first room of the first quest. Should I have been happy? I wasn't.

Micro Mutants was pretty fun, though.
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:06 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just purchased Stratego at Walmart a few days ago. Believe it or not, I'd never played it before. My two boys are very interested and are about old enough to play. The wife and I have already tried a couple of games with the basic rules. Seems pretty staightforward but does allow for some strategy. I asked my wife, "How does this compare with HeroScape?" She said, "Nothing compares to HeroScape."
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:24 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

LOL! She's a keeper, AliasQTip!

Newb.
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:25 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
I was the Overlord in Descent and killed the three heroes in the first room of the first quest.
How is that even possible??? Were they all mages or something. The first quest is soooo easy for the heroes. It's designed to be introduction for them and an easy win. Usually you're lucky if you kill three heroes for the entire match. I really can't fathom how the heroes could play that poorly.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 19th, 2010, 02:39 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
I was the Overlord in Descent and killed the three heroes in the first room of the first quest.
How is that even possible??? Were they all mages or something. The first quest is soooo easy for the heroes. It's designed to be introduction for them and an easy win. Usually you're lucky if you kill three heroes for the entire match. I really can't fathom how the heroes could play that poorly.
1 Mage (Runewitch Astarra), 1 Ranged Dude (Grey Kerr), 1 sorta fighter (Lyssa?). I suppose they weren't playing very carefully. I didn't even play any cards, except two spawns and one Rage. Maybe it was just lucky rolls for me and unlucky rolls for them? I don't know. The same group made it through the first level in Doom:The Boardgame.

Anyway, next time I'll either give them more coaching (though I don't want to be hand holding the whole time) or just take it easier on them. I really just want to play the game, so I'm willing to make some concessions.
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:37 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!

Summoner Wars x2

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old January 19th, 2010, 11:18 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

A evening of Summoner Wars and Heroscape. D&D has gotten my son excited about Heroscape again and he is back to looking at this site for army ideas.

Old January 20th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Played A Brief History of the World last night.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 20th, 2010, 12:02 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played Through the Desert and Chaos in the Old World last night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games