Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 15th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

He looks great against an Orc army. His powers really improve him beyond what you would believe he's worth if you just look at his stats. I think that this justifies his higher price tag.

Old December 17th, 2021, 12:44 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
He looks great against an Orc army. His powers really improve him beyond what you would believe he's worth if you just look at his stats. I think that this justifies his higher price tag.
Yeah; I tried to balance this one around the strength of his special powers, but I'm not sure if it's testing right. Luckily, people in this thread are willing to give put fresh eyes on designs. I'm glad that you can see my intentions, though.
Old December 22nd, 2021, 02:34 AM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Looking for playtests on the most recent Phoah Ra.
Spoiler Alert!
Here's my report. I had originally intended to play only two games, but I was dissatisfied by the results of one, so I squeezed in a third test last night.
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:16 PM

I'm looking for a playtest on the following unit:

Spoiler Alert!

Please restrict yourself to Classic/VC units. I don't expect a fast test; I myself don't have the most time outside of weekends.
Old July 18th, 2022, 11:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
UNSTABLE FUEL CELLS
Whenever SoLAR receives at least 1 wound, before removing him from the battlefield, you must roll an unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure. Then, if SoLAR is not destroyed, roll an unblockable attack die against him.
If SoLAR takes a wound from Unstable Fuel Cells does it trigger Unstable Fuel Cells to activate again?
Old July 19th, 2022, 07:32 PM

Yep. I find the risk of losing the entire unit to a stray potshot or LEA desirable, but I'm open to evidence to the contrary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards