Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 25th, 2021, 11:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Looks great!

Old August 6th, 2021, 06:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Glad to see my brother from another mother is still around and expanding his great personal Superscape canon. I don't know much about Psycho-Man, but I think you've managed to capture a pretty unorthodox character well. I especially like that Doubt power.
Old August 7th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Glad to see my brother from another mother is still around and expanding his great personal Superscape canon. I don't know much about Psycho-Man, but I think you've managed to capture a pretty unorthodox character well. I especially like that Doubt power.

Sherman's back! What's up brother, I'm so glad to see you posting again. In the last few weeks I've seen @davidlhsl , @whitestuff and now you?!?!?!? I feel like we are building to an amazing reunion tour. When is @GreyOwl going to walk out on the stage? Honestly though, it's great to see you around these parts. As someone who disappears for stretches myself, I understand how life gets in the way.

I appreciate the kind words from both you and @Taeblewalker . Psycho Man is not one of our popular cards but the updates sure have us considering him more often. Our HelmAverse sure has grown but I wouldn't consider it "his great personal Superscape canon" anymore. Not only has this become a family business with Helm Jr. and Lil'Helm both taking lead design on numerous cards, but my main partner @A3n and our international consultant @streaky2007 offer a ton of input on most cards. Then you add in the great support and feedback we get from the C3G'ers ( @Tornado , @tcglkn and of course @IAmBatman to name a few) and I really feel that the cards in this thread are oozing with community collaboration. Then again, I could just be an old man who hears voices in his head. That could explain the togetherness that I think I feel.

By the way, for anyone that is interested, we have a few new designs ready to share. Some have been hinted at before while others have jumped to the front of the line. Anyway, stayed tuned because I want to get these out before I leave at the end of the month to drop Helm Jr. off at college. Like I said, life sometimes gets in the way and my life will change significantly without him in my house every day.
Old August 7th, 2021, 04:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Can’t wait to see more designs always. Always a tad disappointed when I open this thread and there isn’t a new design to read.
Old August 7th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Really love that Doubt effect!
Old August 7th, 2021, 09:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Here's Savage Dragon, & I have done the update for Psycho Man but require you to remove the old version before I can upload it.
Old August 7th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

YEEEESSSSSSS! Savage Dragon is in the house and we love it. Woo hoo, can't wait to now print SD with Ghost Rider and get them both out on the battlefield with "official" cards. The Image logo looks great too.

I'll delete Psycho Man and Black Knight (for a change of size to Large whenever you get a chance, no biggie) right now.

Thanks for being there for us partner, you are D'Man (with a capital "D" as in Dragon).
Old August 8th, 2021, 05:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Anyway, stayed tuned because I want to get these out before I leave at the end of the month to drop Helm Jr. off at college. Like I said, life sometimes gets in the way and my life will change significantly without him in my house every day.
Hard to imagine that young, fresh-faced Mets fan I met years ago heading off to college. Tell him I hope he gets the most he can out of the experience.
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:24 PM
Captain Underpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Anyway, stayed tuned because I want to get these out before I leave at the end of the month to drop Helm Jr. off at college. Like I said, life sometimes gets in the way and my life will change significantly without him in my house every day.
Hard to imagine that young, fresh-faced Mets fan I met years ago heading off to college. Tell him I hope he gets the most he can out of the experience.
Yep, that's the same "little" guy. All grown up at 6' 2" and 200 lbs (still little to me ). He was foul today with yet another Met loss.

We still talk about that day when you graciously gave up your seat at the table to let him play with your supers on Grish's city board. That was one of our favorite 'scape memories even though poor lil'Helm was too young to join us that day.

Edit: Speaking of Lil'Helm, he and I decided it was time to release a few of our most recent play tested designs. The first is one of his. Seems simple enough but plays quite interesting when trying to set up for the Special attack. The second is my design that we think captures a very difficult character in a very simple way. It takes some imagination to role play his powers but we think he works.
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Captain Underpants

Here's the latest HelmAverse super designed by LIL'HELM. It's a design that we didn't have in our coming soon list and then suddenly he moved from inspiration to playtest in record time.

-------------------------------------

MARVEL

NOVA

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
LAWMAN
CONFIDENT
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 7
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 6

HUMAN ROCKET
If Nova attacks an adjacent figure after starting his turn at least 4 spaces away from the defending figure and moving in a straight line, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Nova’s movement, ignore elevations. Nova may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Nova starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPERSTRENGTH
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Edit: Speaking of Lil'Helm, he and I decided it was time to release a few of our most recent play tested designs. The first is one of his. Seems simple enough but plays quite interesting when trying to set up for the Special attack. The second is my design that we think captures a very difficult character in a very simple way. It takes some imagination to role play his powers but we think he works.
Stop teasing & drop them already!

EDIT:
Ninja'd, although it was a truck sized gap. Should've refreshed.

Nice simple design with a great Special Power. I like it.
Old August 8th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Captain Underpants

And here's the second design of the night coming from yours truly. This character was originally slated to be possibly covered by A3n in his HelmAverse International thread. I hope he doesn't mind that, although we didn't have any intentions, we found inspiration somehow and he just popped out of my head. He's certainly not complicated by design (we do have a sort of "out of the box" design coming real soon) but if you think about it, he plays like someone who is changing into different creatures.

----------------------------

DC

BEAST BOY

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ADVENTURER
TRICKY
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 3
DEFENSE: 6

CHANGELING MOVEMENT
If Beast Boy moves without using his Flying special power he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

APEX PREDATOR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5.
Figures’s defending against Beast Boy’s Apex Predator Special Attack never get height advantage. Beast Boy may not use his Apex Predator Special Attack on any turn that he uses either his Changeling Movement or his Flying special power.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Beast Boy’s movement, ignore elevations. Beast Boy may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Beast Boy starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

---------------------
Edit: Added a restriction to his Apex Predator Special Attack that it cannot be used on a turn where he uses his Changeling Movement. Think of his powers this way:
- Changling Movement = Snake or small agile panther/cheetah
- Apex Predator Special Attack = T-Rex, lion, bear, or Gorilla
- Flying = Eagle or pterodactyl

Last edited by Matt Helm; August 9th, 2021 at 09:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations