Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 3rd, 2021, 09:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Scarlet Witch (Avengers) (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
"Wizard is the healer" isn't really such a rare trope that it should be a big balance concern.

That said, I don't tend to think of Wanda as healing a lot? Not outside of her abilities, but it doesn't feel like an iconic thing for her.
I can't seem to find it now, but when I was first looking for art for her card, I came across a post on some forum that showed examples in the comics of everything she's done. She's healed Cap's jaw, she fixed Professor X's paralysis in House of M, and there were a couple of other examples. Personally, you could look at it as more she's altering reality thus healing them that way, but that's a bit of a cheat. Hard to say for sure, but she has a healing power in MUA3 so there's that.

All that said, it's hard to pick out things to do with her on the probability manipulation and reality warping front that haven't already been captured in her current 2 versions. So going for more of a pure support route with higher threat level offensively, felt more fitting for an Avengers version.

As I said though before, not dead set on this power set. Could go a different route if we feel there's something better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library