Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2016, 12:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Been watching a lot of Alias on Netflix with my daughters. My wife and I watched it when it was first aired, but our girls are old enough to dig it a lot.
That's one we've got queued up but haven't started. We saw a few episodes when it was on about season 2 or 3 but not much. We enjoyed it but that was back in a time when we didn't have time for regularly scheduled TV and DVR's weren't around for us.

I've watched the first four episodes of Bosch. If you've read the books its pretty interesting they way they've borrowed from (as of my current count) 6 different books to create this 10 episode movie. It's not True Detective but it is pretty good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 18th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Finally starting to watch last season of Agents of SHIELD now that it's on Netflix. So far so good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2016, 06:48 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I just watched the first few episodes of the first season of The Ranch. A Netflix comedy series starring Ashton Kutcher, Danny Masterson, and Sam Elliott. If you can handle some crude humor and bad language, it is a very funny show.

Just make sure the kids aren't around.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 19th, 2016, 12:42 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Watching FIVB world league volleyball right now, USA vs Brazil.
Old June 19th, 2016, 01:38 PM

Demigod Woo who?

Re-Watching Samurai Jack because I'm getting Hyped for the new series! But considering how powerpuff girls and teen titans went.......
Old June 19th, 2016, 02:43 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Just finished Rick And Morty season 2, can't wait for season 3!

Also started watching Ripper Street. So far I'm really enjoying it.
Old June 21st, 2016, 01:36 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The first three two hour episodes of the new History Channel series Barbarians Rising, which will all together star 9 different opponents of The Roman Empire such as Hannibal, Spartacus, Boudicca, Arminius, Attila, Alaric, and others. Nicely done, with a few figures I didn't know about, like the leader of the Celtiberic Lusitanians.
Old June 21st, 2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Boudicca was awesome.
Have to check that out.
Thanks chas.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 21st, 2016, 09:50 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes, when I beat the Romans with her in C&C Ancients (Barbarian Expansion) I was very happy!

"Except for public order, the roads, sanitation, and all the rest of it, what have the Romans ever given us?"

--Monty Python's Life of Brian
Old June 21st, 2016, 01:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The first three two hour episodes of the new History Channel series Barbarians Rising, which will all together star 9 different opponents of The Roman Empire such as Hannibal, Spartacus, Boudicca, Arminius, Attila, Alaric, and others. Nicely done, with a few figures I didn't know about, like the leader of the Celtiberic Lusitanians.
I've watched the first two episodes now, wish they would have just made them one hour episodes about one figure at a time but otherwise pretty good stuff.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 09:09 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

I am almost through season 5 of Game of Thrones. I had skipped last season because I was very irritated at GRRM for the way he has handled things. I couldn't hold out any longer. I have one more episode to go before I can start on the current season.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 10:48 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I just watched the entire first season of The Shannara Chronicles from MTV. I loved the Terry Brooks books when I was a kid, so I wanted to see how they would do with a TV series. I really liked it, at least from the quest for the bloodfire point of view. It was seriously lacking on the battles side, but they admitted that they cut out a lot of the battles for budget reasons.

The ending was as intense as the end of The Elfstones of Shannara, and the actors/actresses were really good, so overall I was happy and I'm looking forward to season 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV