Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old April 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Exclamation Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
The problem with them is that you have to have Sunderved towards the front of the pack to make those commons able to deal any damage really, and that exposes him to attacks.
He's going to love Grubs.
I thought the same thing almost immediately. Maybe as a swap out for the dude that like to blow up walls with his hammer, though I like that guy, too.
I'd probably do it with Quen...his lower life just doesn't make me as interested in him. Costs 5 magic for a 4 life. The two attacks possibility is nice but I just think I see more use for Grubs. That way you have three really beefy champions that are just scary.

I can't wait to play them.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Quote:
The problem with them is that you have to have Sunderved towards the front of the pack to make those commons able to deal any damage really, and that exposes him to attacks.
He's going to love Grubs.
I thought the same thing almost immediately. Maybe as a swap out for the dude that like to blow up walls with his hammer, though I like that guy, too.
I'd probably do it with Quen...his lower life just doesn't make me as interested in him. Costs 5 magic for a 4 life. The two attacks possibility is nice but I just think I see more use for Grubs. That way you have three really beefy champions that are just scary.

I can't wait to play them.
EDIT: Misread the card. Darnit.
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:24 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

The Knock Around/Trample combo will be fun.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 4th, 2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old April 4th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was hoping this would be the faction previewed this week, and man am I glad it was. I too think they will become a personal favourite. Very exciting. Would love to read some fluff on their storyline/history.
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:06 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Do you mean Knocking an enemy into the path of Trample? Or actually knocking Torodin through other Units? Because I don't think you can do the latter (Knock Around can only move units through clear spaces).

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:31 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

So cool. I'm finally going to pre-order this week!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old April 4th, 2011, 02:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Do you mean Knocking an enemy into the path of Trample? Or actually knocking Torodin through other Units? Because I don't think you can do the latter (Knock Around can only move units through clear spaces).
Into the path of Trample.

-insert signature here-
Old April 4th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Quote:
The nice thing about Quen is that he's ranged. None of the other Champions or commons for the Mountain Vargath are. He could come in handy.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; April 4th, 2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: That Grubs idea is a nice one!
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Originally I was only planning on eventually getting two packs (FK/Cloaks)...might have to make that three...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 4th, 2011, 07:37 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Originally I was only planning on eventually getting two packs (FK/Cloaks)...might have to make that three...
I think they're only available in the Master Set though, so I guess you're gonna have to make it 8.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; April 4th, 2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Or, you can just give me all your extra factions....
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:30 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah the Mountain Vargath are tons of fun to play. Love those guys.
Old April 10th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Plaid Hat Podcast

Hey everybody. We've started doing a podcast. We are going to try to keep it up weekly. Shows last 15-20 minutes. You can check it out at: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/podcast.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games