Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:17 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
You're gunna use Road Through Durgeth Swamps eh? That map is pretty much swampy garbage. It's actually on my rework list...
Leafy chose it, blame him! Though I think it's fine for one of our Monthlies. Tough aspects for sure, but not the worst map ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy said he’s in and I have a +1 maybe

Who else is in?! We gotta get some more confirms. @BiggaBullfrog when you “coming back”?
Sweet, got him down!

I'll make my return after my training under waterfalls concealed deep in the Uintahs is complete. Also when my family stops deciding to have events on the last Saturday of every single month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If I can finish the con commission for the dicebowls and dice towers by then, and get a better grasp on this alien format to me( not fully understanding the format has screwed me big time before, and made the tournament the least amount of fun I’ve ever had) then at that point you can add me. You can put me on as a semi solid maybe. I should know a bit more by the end of the weekend.
I remember that event, I felt super bad. Just remember that for this one you'll still be playing what you bring. Your opponent decides the combination, but if you just bring 3 pods that are solid or that you enjoy playing you'll be fine. (And hopefully anyone new to the format sees this too, so they're not thrown off either.)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events