Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 9th, 2021, 11:23 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 1 Until 11/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Where do we get the figures from?
You copy and paste them from this:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...UvPxl2-STseESA

Google docs location to your individual game map.

Original ("Official Figures") & VC ("Custom Figures") are in different folders at the above link, and each Valkyrie general has their own google doc page within those 2 folders.
Old November 9th, 2021, 11:59 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

BodaciousBlood and I are playing Thursday night after the playtesting playoff game between him and my GF. Roughly 8:30-9 EST start time.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 9th, 2021, 02:26 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Grey waves and I are playing Wednesday at 6:30 pm cst.
Old November 9th, 2021, 09:28 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Evantage and I are going to battle in about 30 min (~9pm EST). Snipers vs. Vipers, I think it will be fun.
Old November 10th, 2021, 01:39 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Evantage and I are going to battle in about 30 min (~9pm EST). Snipers vs. Vipers, I think it will be fun.
Got the win over Evantage. 7 frenzies in only like 3 1/2 or 4 rounds was obviously good. My attacks into his defense on his squads weren't great but it pretty much balanced with the frenzies, and I got pretty lucky with my attacks once I went into Omegacron. It wasn't a blowout by any means though, had my CI not rolled 5/5 first attack or if those final 2 vipers didn't wound him, Omegacron could've been troublesome. Fun match Evan

Last edited by Cleon; November 11th, 2021 at 10:05 PM.
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Muskie and I scheduled for Sunday afternoon

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 10th, 2021, 09:58 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Muskie and I scheduled for Sunday afternoon
The battle of all of those dead things and a Robot!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 11th, 2021, 07:03 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

boromir and I should be playing in about 15-20 minutes.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 11th, 2021, 09:45 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won a close game over Dysole.

R1 I went 1/X Q9 and 2/3 Templar. Dysole opened 1/2 Spiders and 3 Estivara. I took the last turn of the first round and was able to sneak a Templar through for a big shot on Estivara only to go 0/6 skulls. I did get a second one next to Kozil and hit him for 2 wounds and didn't trigger the Rage. R2 I won Initiative and went 1/X Templar and 2/3 Q9. Dysole was pure spiders. I disgengaged the Templar next to Kozil safely so that I could get another Charging Assault on him, and got 2 4v3/s on Estivara as well, but only managed 1 wound on each. Dysole killed a Templar with Kozil, spiders killed a Templar but otherwise struggled into their 5d. My OM 2 I moved Q9 up a space and knocked off a Spider. Dysole disengaged Kozil (took the wound) and with Valda was able to engage Q9 for 3/4 skulls but blocked.My OM 3 I disengaged Q9 safely and backed up one space to take attacks on Kozil without triggering Wounded Rage but couldn't do any damage. Kozil re-engaged but did no damage, and a Spider claimed Holdir. Dysole got the init switch and Holdir boosted Kozil went 4/5 > 2/7 for 2 Wounds on Q. She was also able to screen off Templar from engaging Kozil with her Spiders. My OmM 1 was on Templar, I sent one South to knock the Spider off of Holdir, but went 2/5>2/2 blocked. My other Templar killed 2 spiders. Kozil's next attack on Q was blocked, but the Spiders managed a Templar kill. At this point Q was engaged with Kozil and a single Spider, so I decided to just risk Wounded Rage. I put 3 more wounds on Kozil, and took 1 from rage bringing both Kozil and Q9 one wound away from death. Kozil again went 1/5 skulls blocked, and the Spiders couldn't do any damage. My OM 3 I was able to finish off Kozil and the spider engaged with Q9. At this point I had lost 3 wounds on Q9, and 2-3 Templar. Dysole had lost Kozil, 4-5 spiders and a wound on Estivara. R4 Dysole Moved Estivar up onto the level 4 perch, but missed her Venom Ray attack on the only Templar that could safely reach her the next turn. In exchange the charging Templar went 3/6 > 0/4 to destroy Estivara. The next round or two I sprinkled in Templar OMs to help protect Q9 and they traded with the Spiders until only one Templar and 5 spiders remained. Dysole was able to get one 2v7 a turn for a full round, but none went through and Q9 mopped up the rest of the spiders. I won with a 1 life Q9 and both Raiders. Great game (like always) Dysole!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 11th, 2021, 11:36 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I took a loss to BodaciousBlood. Not insignificantly due to two back-to back nat-20s for Eternal Hatred.

He led with Kaemon who was able to take out Gage and a few dreadguls before going down himself. After Kaemon went down it was a pretty even slugfest between Ants and Raiders. By mid Round 5 it was down to 3 Ants, Marcus, and Frasier VS 3 Dreadguls, Guilty, and Marcu. BB's OM3 killed all 3 of my Dreadguls (who all rolled 0 shields) losing me my OM3. Round 6 opened with a dead guilty and concluded with Marcu's Hatred.

GG, BB!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 12th, 2021, 01:13 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got the win over shiftrex. My basic plan was to trade even with wolves and monks while Morgoloth did some work, and that was relatively successful.

Morgoloth made a start zone play and killed 3 Shaolins there before rejoining the main fray. Woo did a similar play and was also successful at getting 3 wolves.

But the big hit of the game came after I pounced onto Valda (which was unreachable for shiftrex), then used Morgoloth's newfound 8 move the following turn to get height on Lao Xin, with Holdir and the Belt of Giant Strength, for 8 dice down. 6/8 skulls, 1/4 shields, dead Master.

I threw a couple ill-advised pounces at Woo the same turn which did 4 wounds, and shiftrex resigned with a 1-life Woo and two Sahuagins against a full-life Morgoloth, full-life Khosumet, and 2 Wolves of Badru sitting on the glyphs.
Old November 12th, 2021, 01:20 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Turns out I can't examine a board state, for some reason I just wasn't counting Valda at all when I moved Lao Xin on the last round of our play. I was sure that keeping the 1 wolf alive that I was engaged to would prevent and engagement from Morgoloth. Looking back, the correct play was probably to move up onto the 4 height and try to tank Morgoloth or disengage from the wolf and run towards SF's start zone to make a last stand.

Not a lot else I think I could have done differently, looking forward to next round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events