Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 24th, 2021, 05:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: Septmeber 25th, 2021

Bump to make sure everyone looks at the OP for September's format.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 4th, 2021, 09:58 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

when I click on the link for the spreadsheet it says the owner has put it in their trash (?)
Old September 5th, 2021, 02:03 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Here is the thread for Delta pricing. Probably a better link for the OP.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 24th, 2021, 07:34 AM

I'll be bringing Frostmire tomorrow. And also probably a new player (which means I have to plan another 450 points, when I don't even know what mine are going to be yet... so good luck to him, lol).

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 24th, 2021, 09:43 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I chucked all my terrain in my car so I think I can build most of the maps
Old September 27th, 2021, 10:16 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry guys been games oud out - last week was Gen Con, next week is CinCityCon. Needed some other time. How did it go?
Old September 30th, 2021, 12:23 PM

Belated congrats to @Phantom for winning! He shall now be the Chooser of the Next Format™.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 9th, 2021, 10:28 AM

I'm assuming we're trying to restart bimonthly meetings, so November 20th how about we try lefton4ya's Heated Chaos of battle that he proposed for April 2020:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56452
It is based off a combo of Heat of the Battle (Place your figures anywhere) and Chaos of the Battle (Place opponent figures anywhere)

Rules:
Each participant will bring one army of a maximum of 480 points and 20 figures that will be played by you EVERY ROUND. C3V/SoV allowed, no Marvel.

There is no starting zone for each map. Instead, at the start of each game, players take turns placing one card's worth of units of your OR your opponent's army. Go back and forth between both players until all units are placed. All units must be placed unengaged on an empty space (i.e. not on glyphs). All squad figures placed in a turn must be within 3 clear sight spaces of each other. After placement, order marker placement and initiative is done as usual in the first round.
Old October 18th, 2021, 01:21 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: October 23rd, 2021

Can't make it 10/23 but I just moved to Louisville in January and I'm hyped to find such an active Heroscape scene here! I'm coming from an area of CA where the nearest Scape events were 2hrs away, and this is within 15 minutes! Can't wait to join you all next time.

Now I've got a reason to ship my Heroscape from CA when I go back for Christmas break
Old October 18th, 2021, 04:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry busy this weekend. Good luck.
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:32 PM

You should probably make a post to bump the thread when you update the OP. Also I hope everyone is paying attention that it's not Delta pricing this time.

Welcome, @Knox ! Hope to see you at an event soon.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:43 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes please! Would've found this months ago if the thread was regularly bumped .

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
You should probably make a post to bump the thread when you update the OP. Also I hope everyone is paying attention that it's not Delta pricing this time.

Welcome, @Knox ! Hope to see you at an event soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events