Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 20th, 2010, 07:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Leave my mother alone! She is a Saint!

EDIT: Green Lantern's Adversaries

Sinestro
Spoiler Alert!

Arkillo
Spoiler Alert!

Amon Sur
Spoiler Alert!

Lyssa Drak
Spoiler Alert!

Yellow Lantern (Qwardian or Bizzaro World)
Spoiler Alert!

Superboy Prime (Sinestro Corps)
Spoiler Alert!

Manhunter
Spoiler Alert!

Star Sapphire
Spoiler Alert!

Black Hand
Spoiler Alert!

Fatality
Spoiler Alert!

Major Force
Spoiler Alert!

Dr. Polaris
Spoiler Alert!

Hector Hammond
Spoiler Alert!

The Shade
Spoiler Alert!

Old School Manhunter
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; May 11th, 2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old April 21st, 2010, 12:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I added some more pix to my first group on the first page. Too tired to get them all up there Spidey, so you might end up taking some duplicates, but then again, having more than needed is better than not having enough.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 21st, 2010, 12:34 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lens came in today while I was at work. I haven't played with it yet but I did get a mini count of 522 Clix.should I just start taking pics of these dudes or hold up until the character is picked? Just didn't want to bog this thread down with 500 plus spoilers
Old April 21st, 2010, 12:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, that's the whole point of this thread. Bog away.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2010, 02:02 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

sounds good. A lot of us have the same minis, can we post pics of minis even if that mini already has a pic posted by someone else? I've been playing around with my new lens but the lighting indoors is horrible.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:11 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
I've been playing around with my new lens but the lighting indoors is horrible.
That is because you need to use the sun's natural light while inside at a window. That is what the pros keep saying to do. I think you are trying to take pics inside at night using artificial light, when you need to screen the sun through a window.
Old April 21st, 2010, 04:05 AM

Yeah the natural light looks way better than the artificial light in the house. I'll be taking pics tomorrow morning, tonight was just me playing around with my new toy
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:51 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah the natural light looks way better than the artificial light in the house. I'll be taking pics tomorrow morning, tonight was just me playing around with my new toy
I think that a couple of hrs before or after noon might be ideal. From what I have heard, you want the light pouring into the window directly from an angle. Good luck.
Old April 21st, 2010, 06:27 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
sounds good. A lot of us have the same minis, can we post pics of minis even if that mini already has a pic posted by someone else? I've been playing around with my new lens but the lighting indoors is horrible.

MrCrimson, you live in Cali-Freakin'-Fornia, there's gotta be lots of sunlight there brother.

We had a nice day her in Indiana the other day, so I took my minis out on the deck on the south side of the house and set up my photo box* and took pix and it was much better than when I tried before near a window trying to capture the natural light. Believe me when I tell you, I struggled getting pix for World's Finest and X-Men in the middle of winter her when it was cloudy all the time. It wasn't working too well for me.

*My photo box is just a cardboard box that I lined with white paper to get the white background and reflect the light. I have a colored piece of paper that I put in there just for background purposes when taking pix of figures with a lot of white in them. I think this helps the art guys in being able to cut around the edge of the figure better by having a clearer edge.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I say, this is one great idea! I'll have about 20 pictures in a few minutes, or however long it takes to upload them all. I just took them. IF you're concerned, they're all on a black background because it was the only solid color I could find.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Griffin; April 26th, 2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Sorry, but we can't use these pics, and they are bogging down the page
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:40 PM

Thanks for helping out with pics, but those pics are way too dark ScapeMage. You should contact A3n and ask for some pointers as to how to take better pics.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy