Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 1st, 2012, 12:26 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #4 -- 3/28/12

Hmmm...
I haven't playtested any of the units so they are a mystery to me. I'm thinking that the Havech Eradicators will have a decent ranged attack, a melee attack bonus, and a power so they don't get rebirthed by the hive. I'm hoping the Deathstrike thralls have an anti-squad attack or power to make up for the Preyblood Thralls lack of attacks per turn. I have no clue what the command courier will do and I probably am going to playtest him to get this wave up on the road.

I predict the hero pack will have Morgoloth, Myrddin, Elaria the Pale and Arashara Goshiri in it since Martial La Hire is being worked on.
Old April 1st, 2012, 11:32 PM

enkidu is surprisingly tart

I can't wait to see what the new thralls can do. I've just purchased 3 preybloods, and they are eager for some new thralls to help them carry the load.

It may not be a question that can be answered yet, but is 3 of the new thralls a good number to get?

Last edited by enkidu; April 2nd, 2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old April 1st, 2012, 11:44 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's how many I am planning to get.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I've played several games with the Preyblood Thralls. Three is a good number. I'm ordering four.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:31 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

The nominees for the April-May Public Access Program are:

1. Capsocrates
2. Infectedsloth
3. Mossman
4. Rocktroll
5. Ryougabot
6. TnT2

(If you are unavailable to join us actively during this period, please let us know before we create the voting poll. Thanks.)

The decisions are getting harder. Many of you are stepping up and Playtesting for us. We deeply appreciate that. Keep up the great work. Hopefully in time we'll see all of you in the Sanctum.

For now, keep testing and increase your odds of getting in sooner!
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post

1. Capsocrates
2. Infectedsloth
3. Mossman
4. Rocktroll
5. Ryougabot
6. TnT2

(If you are unavailable to join us actively during this period, please let us know before we create the voting poll. Thanks.)

The decisions are getting harder. Many of you are stepping up and Playtesting for us. We deeply appreciate that. Keep up the great work. Hopefully in time we'll see all of you in the Sanctum.

I am honored to be included in the poll and would love to participate on that level, but my life is just too busy at this time of year.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

1. Capsocrates
2. Infectedsloth
3. Mossman
4. Rocktroll
5. Ryougabot
6. TnT2

Thanks for the nomination!
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

1. Capsocrates
2. Infectedsloth
3. Mossman
4. Rocktroll
5. Ryougabot
6. TnT2

Thanks for the nomination. I will be out of pocket for one week in May, but other than that I can help out.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old April 2nd, 2012, 08:02 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would love to be able to see the inner workings of how you guys make these units, but I'm not sure how much good I will be as I dont play that often, mostly tear stuff apart and figure out how to repair them. I would help out any way I can though, especially testing out the new units but my game mechanic knowledge is sub-par compared to most of you.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:30 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I would love to be able to see the inner workings of how you guys make these units, but I'm not sure how much good I will be as I dont play that often, mostly tear stuff apart and figure out how to repair them. I would help out any way I can though, especially testing out the new units but my game mechanic knowledge is sub-par compared to most of you.
Public Access Members can join departments other than Design if they choose. An extra hand on the Playtesting Team would always be appreciated, if that's where you felt most comfortable.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:56 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok sweet. If I am chosen I will be happy to help where ever I'm sent
Old April 3rd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Excellent.

Time to vote for our next Public Access Member!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs