Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 17th, 2008, 09:55 AM

Necro has disabled reputation
Synergy, Collection, and Effectiveness Excel Sheet/Program?

Ok, I've looked through the download section and tried to use the forum search (which is kind of crappy), and haven't found something that can do what I want so I figured I'd ask.

What I'm interested in is a spreadsheet or program where you can put in your collection, select a particular unit/common, and it will display other figs that work synergistically with those packs or that it's powers are 'useful' at X numbers of the groups and maximized at Y, and useless at Z.

Make sense? Anyone know if that exists?
Old January 17th, 2008, 11:38 AM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?
Check the books in the official unit section. its not exactly a search but just look around and youll find who your looking for. for example the thread would be titled the book of krug.

Old January 17th, 2008, 01:22 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Try THIS. It's not exactly a spreadsheet but it'll be useful.
Use the key at the top and you'll be fine.

The BOOKS are also a great resource, (as previously mentioned).

You can use the "Visual" to get the best overall layout of synergies,
and then look at a units Book for more specifics.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 17th, 2008, 06:33 PM

Necro has disabled reputation
Thanks for the links. I did know about them - what I was more looking into was links solely for what I had with a removal of thigns that didn't directly interact with them. Kind of a 'guide for what might be cool to buy' type thing.

That and possibly limiting what figures do show up by wave/expansion so I only see whats feasible to get at this point.
Old January 17th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Gary's site has a lot of useful little spreadsheets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion