Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
the repulsers are gross and their special attack is a fart cloud of doom

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:21 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

They are REPULSIVE get it.......crikets
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:22 PM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
the repulsers are gross and their special attack is a fart cloud of doom
That is just wrong...

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:39 PM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation

YES!!!! Finally the Dwarves have arrived... to show the panty-waste Elves how to kick Grut Orc butt... LOL

Rath Dé ort!
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

This could go a lot of ways, but, in general, if we have 24 confirmed figures:

A) If we assume there are 5 heroes, as is the norm, and if each squad had 3 figures, that is 23--so one and only one of these squads is a 4 man squad to make 24.

B) If we assume there are only 4 heroes in the unique pack (less likely, given I think that only happened once), then 2 of the squads are 4-man squads.

Or there are 6 heroes and all squads are 3 (but I think 6 in one is unprecedented), or one of the squads has only 2, leaving room for more squads to be 4 man groups (but since the Zettians, no squads have been less than 3).
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GAAAAA!!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!

*begins building time machine.*
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:42 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post

A) If we assume there are 5 heroes, as is the norm, and if each squad had 3 figures, that is 23--so one and only one of these squads is a 4 man squad to make 24.

B) If we assume there are only 4 heroes in the unique pack (less likely, given I think that only happened once), then 2 of the squads are 4-man squads.

Or there are 6 heroes and all squads are 3 (but I think 6 in one is unprecedented), or one of the squads has only 2, leaving room for more squads to be 4 man groups (but since the Zettians, no squads have been less than 3).
Nice analysis, but there could be heroes and a squad packaged together, which is how they'd probably do a 4-man squad. (Lawmen and Samurai, anyone?)
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:43 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

No speculation for Spite (you guys have already done it for me- and it sounds great). Just want to thank WotC, Truth, and Huggable Z for bringing us the news.

On a side-note, WotC asked me to pass along a request: They will be needing a large box to hold my money and a smaller one for my self-respect. Thanks.

~Spite
Old April 3rd, 2009, 04:59 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Unless we get some common heros.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Quote:

Nice analysis, but there could be heroes and a squad packaged together, which is how they'd probably do a 4-man squad. (Lawmen and Samurai, anyone?)
My thoughts exactly Fuzzie Fuzz. In fact I am hoping that the Brawlers will be 3 unique hero Pirates and the Braves will be a unique squad of 4 Native Americans.

Edit: then all we will need is Peter Pan and some lost boys.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Dark Lord o' THIRST is surprisingly tart

i'm hopin the brawlers are a squad of street thugs with baseball bats and such

GENERATION 28
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old April 3rd, 2009, 05:15 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Braves and brawlers??

Obviously Indians, as everyone has speculated and the people in charge have said they are interested in doing.

My fiancee is convinced that the brawlers will be soccer hooligans with magical Kyrie bricks and bottles. And awesome track jackets. And maybe a few gold chains. They would probably fight for Jandar, going into battle alongside the Vikings.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News