Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old October 1st, 2019, 04:08 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHIA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Design

Hello. Lurking around in here every now and then.

I prefer Ukushia to Hellcats. The simple reason is because the game was targeted at least partially towards 12 years olds, so they wouldn't have ever used profanity if they could avoid it. I think that's also why they didn't have demons, or actual skeletons, until D&D came around. Another reason is because Hellcats just seems really generic, and uninteresting. Ukushia sounds like an actual name a species would be given by a biologist, or native, if these things were found in real life. While Hellcats is the name that an edgy 16 year old would use to annoy their parents.

On a side note, I know that the version of Inflame used was chosen because it "addresses everyone's preferences", and I'm not trying to force any changes, I just think it might be interesting if they got a blaze marker at the start of each round. Either way, I like the design.
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:08 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
On a side note, I know that the version of Inflame used was chosen because it "addresses everyone's preferences", and I'm not trying to force any changes, I just think it might be interesting if they got a blaze marker at the start of each round. Either way, I like the design.
We did much discussion of recharging Blaze markers. We decided against it because it will matter little in a game. If we want them to have more Blaze markers, just start with more, not add more text to the card.
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:16 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I also prefer the set amount marker version for its own sake. If the markers regen, it feels like the choice of when to use them won’t be particularly meaningful.

I’ll edit the OP here later tonight when I get home.
Old October 1st, 2019, 05:30 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
We did much discussion of recharging Blaze markers. We decided against it because it will matter little in a game. If we want them to have more Blaze markers, just start with more, not add more text to the card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
I also prefer the set amount marker version for its own sake. If the markers regen, it feels like the choice of when to use them won’t be particularly meaningful.

I’ll edit the OP here later tonight when I get home.
Fair points. They'll still be fun and interesting to use.
Old October 1st, 2019, 09:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Is there a possibility of reusing Elementar here?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:57 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Is there a possibility of reusing Elementar here?
Other than that they aren't anything like the Granite Guardians?
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:39 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHISA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Design

OP updated. I'm sticking with Ukushisa (I did actually like the sound of Ukushia more, but we probably shouldn't just blatantly misspell something) for the species, since it doesn't sound like any of the other options are much more appealing or really give us any new information.

I'll let this sit for a little while, but I think we're close to a vote for Editing here.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
but we probably shouldn't just blatantly misspell something
Nilfheim agrees.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:28 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Hellcats works fine, Ukushia is fine. I am happy with Hunters and Wild.
Same
Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:50 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Are we ready for voting.

Long live heroscape
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Long eared bat View Post
Are we ready for voting.
Good call, I’d say so.

I propose we move on to Editing here.

from me.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:30 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

for me.

Long live heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs