Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Krypto

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks for reminding me that Bizarro can be scary even without Jocasta, though!
The possibilities of Bizarro are endless!
He is hands down better than Superman (I) imo.
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And at 310, oye. Hopefully after Puppet Master finishes his reevaluation, there's enough momentum and interest in further exploring Jocasta and Bizarro and Sage. All three top my current "concerns" list outside of PM.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2015, 08:17 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Krypto - Designing

I'm guessing this is more the intent:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
KRYPTONIAN'S BEST FRIEND
After taking a turn with any other Unique Kryptonian Hero you control, you may move Krypto as long as he ends his movement adjacent to the Unique Kryptonian Hero. Krypto will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 5th, 2015, 10:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
KRYPTONIAN'S BEST FRIEND
After taking a turn with any other Unique Kryptonian Hero you control, you may move Krypto as long as he ends his movement adjacent to the Unique Kryptonian Hero. Krypto will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using this special power.
Can you take a turn with a Unique Kryptonian Hero without controlling it?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 5th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Lex two I believe.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 5th, 2015, 11:12 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
KRYPTONIAN'S BEST FRIEND
Can you take a turn with a Unique Kryptonian Hero without controlling it?
With Mind Control powers, "control of the figure returns to the original player after the turn". Confusion? I guess we tried to avoid it by making it more confusing. lol
Old June 6th, 2015, 12:53 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Krypt Guard

Bats is correct. When you mind control a Kryptonian, you control it for that turn. The question is this. At the end of that Kryptonian's turn, control returns to your opponent. Does Kryptonian's Best Friend take effect before this turn ends, after the turn ends, or does it not care?

If the first or third then KBF activates. If the second one can argue KBF does not activate since you no longer control the Kryptonian.

Another question to consider with a mind controlled Kryptonian. The timing of returning control and KBF is important because that can determine if say the Kryptonian gets to make leaving engagement attacks on Krypto.

~Dysole, noting similar cases arise with any other power that activates after a turn is taken but that does not require an OM reveal
Old June 6th, 2015, 09:00 AM

Adding "control" only muddies the issue, IMO.

With the current text it's clear that the "Business Suit" Lex's Red Kryptonite + Kryptonian Hero + Krypto is an allowable chain.

If chains like that aren't desired (and I thought they were with this design) then the clearest way to block them is by requiring an OM reveal on the Kryptonian Hero.

Otherwise, I think it's clear the chain is allowable and I'm not sure it's an issue.

Old June 6th, 2015, 10:09 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's more confusing for me without the "you control", 'cause almost always if a power is referring to a unit you control taking a turn it uses "you control", so this one not having makes it confusing. Also, the "you control" wouldn't stop the chain.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 6th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I agree with ZJ. By deviating from a precedent that's been established since before C3G (and one C3G has used heavily), it leads players to think it's supposed to work differently than other similar powers, potentially leading them to think it is supposed to trigger off of opponent's turns. With Lex (I), if that's an interaction we want, I think we can safely rule on that; it doesn't seem confusing to me to say that because you controlled the Kryptonian for that turn, the power triggers (though if we don't want it, I'd strongly support adding in the "after revealing an OM" wording).

My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 7th, 2015, 08:54 AM

Ah, so you guys were reading it as being able to activate after another player's turn?

Yeah, I don't see that at all from the text .... The "you" is very clearly implied in that sentence. But if you want it just for consistency (even if it's unnecessary text), nothing wrong with that, I guess.

Old June 7th, 2015, 09:52 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Ah, so you guys were reading it as being able to activate after another player's turn?
Well, I wasn't, but that's because I didn't even notice the "you control" wasn't in the text until ZJ pointed it out, I had just been reading it in. But the point is that it could easily be misread; we already have plenty of powers that allow your figures to move on an opponent's turn, so it wouldn't be a jump to assume Krypto's allowed for that too.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't see that at all from the text .... The "you" is very clearly implied in that sentence.
Yeah, but implied meanings like that can easily be missed, especially by anyone not familiar with C3G. Better to clearly state it and avoid confusion, in my opinion.

Quote:
But if you want it just for consistency (even if it's unnecessary text), nothing wrong with that, I guess.
Well, it's just one Hero's and one Sidekick's opinion so far.

@johnny139 , @Karat , @SirGalahad , @TrollBrute , what do you guys think on this issue?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library