Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs
Official Rules and FAQs Compilation and discussion of AotP Rules and Frequently Asked Questions.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 12:52 PM

DarK_Lv8 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
figures that ocuppy 2 spaces can enter water?

Figures that ocuppy 2 spaces cant end movement in two spaces with diferent Heights, so when entering water they have to stop movement and would be in two spaces with diferent heights, making it impossible to go in water. am i correct?
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: figures that ocuppy 2 spaces can enter water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_Lv8 View Post
Figures that ocuppy 2 spaces cant end movement in two spaces with diferent Heights, so when entering water they have to stop movement and would be in two spaces with diferent heights, making it impossible to go in water. am i correct?
Usually you will get a quicker response when sending your questions to the Question Dump. Here's a link.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ewpost&t=27606

If the water tiles are only one space across, the figure can travel across them, if not the figure must have enough move spaces to make it entirely into the water. If he has 5 move and his first half can make it into the water but not his back half he cannot make it in. Once a figure gets all the way into the water is when it has to stop. There is decent coverage in the manual for this. For better wording you could re ask this in the question dump.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:20 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well... No, you're not correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rule-Book
Double-space figures can move past one water space that's between two non-water spaces without stopping; they must stop only if they move onto two water spaces.
Hopefully that clears things up. For future reference, there is the Question Dump so you don't have to start your own thread for every question that comes up.

Welcome to the site!

For a TREX you are pretty sneaky...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; May 22nd, 2017 at 01:22 PM. Reason: I diddly-done got ninja'd
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Dr.Goomonkey, you have been ed sir. Good day to you sir. Good Day.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Rules and FAQs