Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old February 2nd, 2016, 12:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Eldrazi Ruiner

The Book of Eldrazi Ruiner
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Battle for Zendikar

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA
Event Hero Version in the spoiler tab.
Spoiler Alert!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; March 31st, 2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 10:06 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Eldrazi Ruiner

I have said it before and I will say it again. This guy is a beast. The 3 defense from Melee is a bit weak, but he is 5 from range so he has some real staying power backed up by 8 life.

The Auto wounds and strong attack make him very dangerous even without the Scions. I feel like the 5 move is the only thing that keeps him in check, if you can even call it that.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 2nd, 2016, 10:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

He was the first unit to die in a 3 player free for all the other day....because he's a scary beast!

Old February 2nd, 2016, 10:54 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Ah, the old free for all, where having the weakest army is the best strategy.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 17th, 2016, 06:29 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

so with this guy , on the 3 on 1 game does he get spell cards? and on normal game can he be use by any planeswalker
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

He's not Planeswalker, so no spells for him.
He is 'colorless', so he is draftable by any Planeswalker
Old March 17th, 2016, 11:46 PM
"like" happy

I'm pretty sure you can use enchantments and sorcery cards on him as long as they don't specify a color. I could be wrong.

Old March 18th, 2016, 06:49 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

ok thanks guys! looking at the rules again it makes total sense
Old March 19th, 2016, 08:13 PM

JaredStarkiller Woo who?

on the re-spawn power, is it just 1 per turn or can you do 2 damage to get two
Old March 19th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Only one, once per turn.
Old March 29th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

The Eldrazi Ruiner Scenario Card (might want to add to first post.

Note that the text of Lay Waste is incorrect. It should be at the end of the turn instead of end of attack.

Quote:
"Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the long wait.

The ability Lay Waste”should trigger at the end of the Eldrazi Ruiner’s turn – not at the end of its attack.

The instructions will be updated to reflect this.

Again, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

I hope you have a fun day!"
Old March 31st, 2016, 01:27 PM
"like" happy

@Cavalier , I didn't think of that at the time, thanks for that. I went ahead and put it in there in a spoier at the bottom of the OP. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards