Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:13 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Re: Collection for Sale

I hope the admins won't mind me double posting this. I felt it might be a good idea to post in both threads since some folks may have seen one thread and not the other, and I want to make sure Onacara gets the credit he is due.

The figures arrived today! Everything is really really close to being in order. All that was missing was the female figure for the Krav Maga agent, and the card for Sonlen

Close enough.

I'm ready close the door on this and move on.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 02:39 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good deal! Very glad you finally got your units, even if it wasn't perfect. I have not been home for a few days, so I don't know if the rule book I was shorted has arrived yet, but I am not terribly worried about it.

ehobe, has your package arrived yet?
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
ehobe, has your package arrived yet?
Yes, please keep up informed.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
so I don't know if the rule book I was shorted has arrived yet, but I am not terribly worried about it.
I didn't receive any rule books, but didn't feel like it was a big deal. I can get pdf's of them here, which is fine for me. I didn't inventory the terrain, but there was a pretty good bit of it.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I inquired on the rule book as I'm going for a 100% complete collection, which includes all the rule books. I am a pretty die hard completist, which is why games like Oblivion are terrible for me to play.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 07:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Whichever one of you wants the rule book more, let me know. I've got some spares.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM

I think Garenex wants it more.
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:24 PM

Haha. Thanks for the offer, iambatman, but once the rule book from onacara arrives I'll have one of each of the books, which is what I'm going for. If for some reason it doesn't arrive or is unsatisfactorily I'll definitely take you up on your offer.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Heads up, though, the SotM one got claimed.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:54 AM

ehobe is surprisingly tart

Howdy gang, thanks for the inquiry. Onacara finally emailed me on the weekend and said he had reshipped from his own stock. Trusting I will see something in a week or so, it usually takes about 10 days from the States to my corner of the world. I will now proceed to hold my breath......

ehobe
Old October 23rd, 2012, 02:44 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I got my stuff for those keeping track.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM

Good to know! Thanks! It's a shame that this became such a mess in order for someone to own up to their promises.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales