Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 9th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Draaka is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
The ultimate rule question!

Heya, I always liked the idea of heroscape, because being able to stat anything fairly within the setting of a game and play anything I can model from any book I read or movie I see is really appealing.

However, as a full time student, part time minion in the local game store, I couldn't really afford the cost of the starter, however the gods of gaming smiled on me, and I found a complete copy in a charity shop for a fiver. Well, I thought it was complete. Sadly, it is missing the rules booklet.

Can anyone tell me where on the net I can find a PDF/word document of it, I tried hasbro site, I got the quick play off of this sites downloads, but that doesn't help too much. As a wargamer of twelve years experience, I already have about twenty rules questions before even finishing setting up the terrain tiles; and my google-fu has let me down on this one

So, my question... WHERE ARE THE RULES!
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:06 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: The ultimate rule question!

http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-game...=Resources/FAQ

official faq.

which is also on the download section of this site, which has all then rulebooks ye need.

for msater set rules d/l the Swarm of the marro rulebook.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:09 PM

Thank you!
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draaka View Post
Heya, I always liked the idea of heroscape, because being able to stat anything fairly within the setting of a game and play anything I can model from any book I read or movie I see is really appealing.

However, as a full time student, part time minion in the local game store, I couldn't really afford the cost of the starter, however the gods of gaming smiled on me, and I found a complete copy in a charity shop for a fiver. Well, I thought it was complete. Sadly, it is missing the rules booklet.

Can anyone tell me where on the net I can find a PDF/word document of it, I tried hasbro site, I got the quick play off of this sites downloads, but that doesn't help too much. As a wargamer of twelve years experience, I already have about twenty rules questions before even finishing setting up the terrain tiles; and my google-fu has let me down on this one

So, my question... WHERE ARE THE RULES!
So, umm the STICKIED thread in this forum called Rulebooks - PDF didn't offer you what you are looking for?

Welcome aboard.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:17 PM

My bad... Completely missed that.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draaka View Post
My bad... Completely missed that.
No worries, just a little poke for the new guy.

Enjoy your reading and the addiction game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's