Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 7th, 2008, 06:16 PM

Sombar75 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Rule Question on Flash

On the flash card that has triple attack, would the triple attack be considered a special attack or normal attack in regards to the counterstrike ability? I feel that even though the flash is attacking 3 times it is still just a normal attack as he is still only using his fists and that the counterstrike ability would effect flash. However, 1 person debated that because triple attack is under special abilities it is a special attack and thus counterstrike does not work against the flash.
Old July 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Rule Question on Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombar75 View Post
On the flash card that has triple attack, would the triple attack be considered a special attack or normal attack in regards to the counterstrike ability? I feel that even though the flash is attacking 3 times it is still just a normal attack as he is still only using his fists and that the counterstrike ability would effect flash. However, 1 person debated that because triple attack is under special abilities it is a special attack and thus counterstrike does not work against the flash.
Um, I think you meant for this to go in what ever thread it was you were reading from.

Welcome aboard.
Old July 7th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart

As established in every other thread regarding the nature of the multi-attack, it IS A NORMAL ATTACK. All special attacks clearly show in their title "Special Attack."

Triple attack is three normal attacks made on the same turn. Counterstrike applies.

Thank you. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not sure if you're referring to my custom Flash or not, but mine does have Triple Attack. As the previous post stated, it is a normal attack. Special Attacks actually say "Special Attack" in the name. Otherwise, they're considered "Special Abilities", which is something different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations