Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 12th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Santa 'Scapers is Comin' to Town- We're giving away presents

Ho, Ho, Ho! 'Scapers wants to give a few good boys and girls a Christmas present this year!

I'll be playing the part of Santa and picking out the presents.

So here is where you come in: You get a vote on who gets a present. Which 'scaper makes the top of your nice list this year?

Top 3 vote getters over the next 6 days will have a present delivered to their house.

Please vote only once and put your vote in bold lettering.

My vote: Grungebob. This guy is always at the top of my list.

Close Runners-up include: Cupid's Art - Most generous guy I've ever known and Rev Dyer - Just freaking cool and kind guy.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'll go with Hex_Enduction_Hour. He has got to be the nicest member on these boards and he has some sweet fan-art. Overall great guy.

Runners-Up: G-Bob and Lil'Newb. Both are always so pleasant and have the patience of a Saint.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
I'll go with Hex_Enduction_Hour. He has got to be the nicest member on these boards and he has some sweet fan-art. Overall great guy.
Excellent vote! I love that guy!
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I vote for CupidsArt. Send him something nice.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:51 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Crap there is no way I am ever gonna win this..so I am going to cast my vote for Insomnimaniac...not only is he a rally nice guy but he is more than deserving of some holiday cheer

EDIT BY TRUTH: Bolded your vote. This is important as I don't want to miss any as I browse through and add them up.

It wasn't letting me bold it so THANKS
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:52 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
CupidsArt
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Hextr1p. I don't think I need any justification.
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Hextr1p. I don't think I need any justification.
Ah! Another great one!
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:56 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
- LilNewbie

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Beautiful Colby

I can only take one of those codeman. Just unbold two of them for me

I won't be sending a present to myself either, but its nice to know I'm loved

EDIT: Thanks!
Old December 12th, 2007, 11:59 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
I can only take one of those codeman. Just unbold two of them for me
Yes - your just too quick - I already did an edit

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old December 13th, 2007, 12:00 AM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth