Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:54 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Holiday Game-day 12/19/17

Aquaone and Airborne Elite 5, I will send you an invite when we do the next one. Hopefully, we will have it scheduled well in advance.

I ran some for fun armies, finished 1-4 on the day.

Army 1: Kelda, Raelin v1, Calibrax, Andask, and Atlaga.
Army 2: Einar Imperium x3, Kiova
Army 3: Templar Calvary x3, Dupuis

We had 11 players in all and the dice were rolling for over eight hours. I forgot to take pictures. Seems like everyone had fun - thanks for coming!
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:11 AM

aquaone is surprisingly tart

For anyone attending OrcaCon next weekend, the Heroscape tournament details are posted to the schedule.
Prizes will include unopened blister packs from my personal collection.

*insert witty catchphrase here*

Last edited by aquaone; January 5th, 2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: blisters by itself is disgustingly ambiguous
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:45 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaone View Post
For anyone attending OrcaCon next weekend, the Heroscape tournament details are posted to the schedule.
Thanks for the heads up on OrcaCon! I will see if I free up to attend for some of the event. Will post here if I am a Go.
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up on OrcaCon! I will see if I free up to attend for some of the event. Will post here if I am a Go.
I am planning to attend OrcaCon. I'll track down the Heroscape table.
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am planning to attend OrcaCon. I'll track down the Heroscape table.
Thanks for hosting at OrcaCon - good times and fun matches! And thanks for building 20 armies to choose from! Glad we got to try out a bunch.

Game 1:
10th Reg x3 ... 225
Marcus ... 325
Theracus ... 365
Kaemon Awa ... 485

vs

Krav Maga ... 100
Raelin SotM ... 220
Stingers x2 ... 340
Major Q-10 ... 490

The Heroes died fast in this one. Q-10 tried to rush in with the Machine Gun to pick off 10th Reg. It worked on one round and then the next round he was out (even backed by Raelin's +1). Then Kaemon went down fast to Krav and it back a hide/seek until the agents went down. Marcus and a few 10th took on some Stingers but the Marro sniped down the last of Einar.

--
Game 2:
Q-9 ... 180
Krav Maga ... 280
Agent Carr ... 380
Agent Skahen ... 500

vs

Kozuke Samurai ... 100
Tagawa Samurai ... 220
Kaemon Awa ... 340
Samurai Archers x2 ... 470
Eldgrim ... 500

This was a close match with Road and the Kozuke charge leaving a possible 11 hex rush against the Vydar range pod. Only ended up with one key rush that put 2 wounds on Q-9 before the blue Samurai were down. Then the Tagawa advanced - with one falling early to Skahen but then the second closed on the Krav. A lucky counter-strike of 3 shields vs 2 skulls was a key turning point (and added some needed XP markers). That turn one Tagawa took out Skahen and the other Tagawa took the high position where the Krav had just been and rolled an attack of 7 (3 + Height + 3 XP) to take out Q-9.
--

Game 3:
Deathstalkers x3 ... 300
Raelin RotV ... 380
Marcu .. 400
Krav Maga ... 500

vs

Nakitas ... 120
Gorillanators x3 ... 390
Laglor ... 500

I thought that the Gorillas would pull this out because there was some series high-ground on the board that was less friendly to double-spacers. I also took out Raelin in a lucky barrage from the Nakitas at Range 8 with Laglor - but four (that's right 4) Mauls made for key kills against 'Tough' Gorillas with height.

--

Game 4:
Deathwalker 8000 ... 130
Zombies x3 ... 310
Sudema ... 450
Theracus ... 490

vs

Deathwalker 9000 ... 140
Zettian Guards ... 210
Warden 816 ... 300
Wo-Sa-Ga ... 435
Nagrubs x2 ... 495

The Battle of the Deathwalkers!!! 8K came out on top was the MVP with one turn zapping through 4 Nagrubs - the following turn taking down Wo-Sa-Ga with 2 rolls of 3 and 2 skulls when I whiffed on both defense rolls. Sudema took out a Zettian early and then had probably 3 rolls on DW9K but missed. And the Zombie Onslaught took out DW9K!
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:22 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - March Madness Tournament 3/10/18

March Madness Tournament

Check the OP for more details, glyph pool, maps, etc. Please post in this thread if you can make it or if you have any questions.

Date/Time: Saturday, March 10, 2018. Army selection is at noon, so come a bit early to look them over and survey the maps. Dinner provided. Please bring a snack to share.

Location: Nomad's domain in Everett/Mill Creek (about 25 minutes north of Seattle). PM me for address/directions.

Format: 45 minute game clock. Three rounds of round-robin play. We will roll the d2 for groupings. Seeding for the single elimination tournament will be based on the results of the round-robin play. The top four will battle in one single elimination tournament, and then the next four, etc. So, everyone will get in at least five battles. Open play follows.

Armies: 450 points, 15 figures. I have all figures (Classic, C3V/SoV, NWHC), dice, markers, etc. Armies will be pre-built and ready for selection. We will select armies from youngest to oldest. You will play your selected army throughout the round-robin and single-elimination tournament.

Last edited by Nomad; February 17th, 2018 at 02:30 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
March Madness Tournament

Check the OP for more details, glyph pool, maps, etc. Please post in this thread if you can make it or if you have any questions.

Date/Time: Saturday, March 10, 2018. Army selection is at noon, so come a bit early to look them over and survey the maps. Dinner provided. Please bring a snack to share.

Location: Nomad's domain in Everett/Mill Creek (about 25 minutes north of Seattle). PM me for address/directions.

Format: 45 minute game clock. Three rounds of round-robin play. We will roll the d2 for groupings. Seeding for the single elimination tournament will be based on the results of the round-robin play. The top four will battle in one single elimination tournament, and then the next four, etc. So, everyone will get in at least five battles. Open play follows.

Armies: 450 points, 14 figures. I have all figures (Classic, C3V/SoV, NWHC), dice, markers, etc. Armies will be pre-built and ready for selection. We will select armies from youngest to oldest. You will play your selected army throughout the round-robin and single-elimination tournament.
Youngest to Oldest?! I am so getting last pick : )

Thanks for organizing!!

Let me know if you need help with Army Ideas or Map Building.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:17 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like a fun event, wish I could make it. Maybe we can get a little practice in the week before!
Old February 9th, 2018, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Looks like a fun event, wish I could make it. Maybe we can get a little practice in the week before!
Practice? Full-fledged round-robin event, notice how the format is the same as our previous endeavors. I will start posting battle reports soon.

I wish the dates would have worked for all . . .
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:02 AM

Quote:

Youngest to Oldest?! I am so getting last pick : )

Thanks for organizing!!

Let me know if you need help with Army Ideas or Map Building.
Ha! I think I will be picking after you, regardless of how old you think you are.

Send me some army ideas. I'm thinking of putting up twice the number of armies as participants to choose from. No A+ armies . . . mostly mid-range with a figure or two that doesn't usually see tournament action. I have a dozen or so that I will post soon.
Old February 13th, 2018, 10:40 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there! I may drag along one of the semi-regular off-site-people, but don't know for sure.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:05 PM

Here are some army ideas. Also posted in the OP. I will work on Utgar next. If you don't recognize a name, it may from NWHC. Post here if you have ideas.

Mok's Grinders: Axegrinders x2, Mok, Darrak Ambershard, Eldgrim = 450

Quahon's Spiders: Fyorlag Spiders x4, Quahon, Wyvern = 450

Jotun's Raiders: Dreadgul Raiders x3, Jotun, Guilty McCreech = 450

Valguard's Greeks: Sacred Band x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard = 450

Raelin's Sentinels: Sentinels of Jandar x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior V2 = 450

Drake's Patriots: 4th Massachusetts Line x3, Samuel Brown, Sgt. Drake Alexander V2 = 440

Kyrllin's Lizards: Greenscale Warriors x3, Raezza, Kyrllin = 450

Master Lao's Monks: Shaolin Monks x2, Master Lao Xin, Zhen Yuan, Chen Tang = 450

Nick's Thralls: Bloodburst Thrall x3, Deathstrike Thrall x2, Preyblood Thrall x2, Darkprowl Thrall x3, Isamu, Nicholas Esenwein = 450

Galdy's Ravagers: Durgeth Ravagers x3, Pel the Hill Giant, Gald'Rabok, Marro Warriors = 450

Laglor's Troopers: Microcorp Troopers x3, Laglor, Iron Golem = 450

Mika's Assassins: Khorvairian Assassins x4, Mika Connour = 450

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events