Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 13th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Take 2! Maryland 11/7/15

Wow! Just goes to show, you never stop hustling. People really do want to come out, even if it's been a while. So glad you'll be joining us again, OE! It's been too long!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 14th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Mine, and by extension Xanth's, availability for that date will depend on several factors.

-If we still own Heroscape stuff to play with.
-My wife's work schedule. (One car family)
-Our vacation which may or may not happen that week. We shall see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
There are a few guys I'd particularly like to hear from: @clancampbell

The vacation has come off the board. We went a few weeks ago. As of this past Monday, I no longer own any Heroscape. Honestly that makes me less likely to come. Out of sight, out of mind. My wife's work schedule is still up in the air. She works retail, and November is is close to that dreaded holiday, so she'll be working more. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. At any rate, I'm a maybe at best. I'd say my chances of attending are about 30%

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 14th, 2015, 07:12 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'd say my chances of attending are about 30%
I think I've played against you or Xanth in every tournament I've attended. If you don't come, you both will be sorely missed

...on the other hand, I may actually have a chance at winning for once. Hmmm...
Old October 14th, 2015, 07:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, Clan, that's not good. You know you can borrow what you need, and I'm sure G-O and I each have an Atlaga so Xanth can put him in both armies.

If there comes a sad day when you are sure you're not coming, we will have to get the trophy back somehow. Hopefully we will get it back by you playing in the tournament and someone else winning it. That would be best.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 14th, 2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Autocorrect for the win!
Old October 22nd, 2015, 04:16 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

@Johngee Saw your invite, thanks. SATs will keep me from joining. Seems like a simple yet interesting format DS.
Old October 28th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, fellas. I'll be posting maps in the coming couple of days.

*Please* confirm if you're in or out, if you know. Thanks!

Here is the list as it currently looks in the OP:

D_S
KidScaper
Gurei-Ornery
Legos of Bleakewoode
Kyle
Micah
Clancampbell
Xanth
Hivelord#4
Ethan
Bill
kldonnelly
Robber
Southwind
Jackson
Gary
Overengineered

I see it accidentally still has @clancampbell on it. What do you say, buddy? Can you come back? Anyone else in or out?

= =
Old October 28th, 2015, 05:18 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and I should be there. Unless work surprises me or other random weirdness happens. I am good for a map or two if needed and may bring Rudyvalentine with us too. He is not 100% confirmed yet, but it looks good at this point.
Old October 28th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.

I'll post maps soon.

= =
Old November 1st, 2015, 12:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Maps are going up today or tomorrow. Suggestions are welcome.

= =
Old November 1st, 2015, 11:16 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, I repeated the same maps we used last time but I added Platypus, because I'm trying to get @Robber to come and play with us.

@clancampbell , what can we do to get you to come? Or, in the alternative, to get us the trophy?

= =
Old November 2nd, 2015, 07:42 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@clancampbell , what can we do to get you to come? Or, in the alternative, to get us the trophy?
I can confirm I'm not coming, and by extension Xanth won't be either. I just don't have much desire to play any longer. Heroscape was and is a great game, it's just time for me to move on. I'll miss you guys, because it was the wonderful people I've met that made this game special.

As to the trophy, we'll try and work something out to get it to you. Not sure what that something is at the moment.

Have fun guys!!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 02:28 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
I can confirm I'm not coming, and by extension Xanth won't be either. I just don't have much desire to play any longer. Heroscape was and is a great game, it's just time for me to move on. I'll miss you guys, because it was the wonderful people I've met that made this game special.

As to the trophy, we'll try and work something out to get it to you. Not sure what that something is at the moment.

Have fun guys!!
We're going to miss you guys also. So what's next on your horizon or should I say game table... "Arena of the Planeswalkers," "Mahjong," "Bowling," maybe "Golf, " or perhaps "Tiddly-Winks?" In any case, "Happy trails to you, until we meet again..." -Roy Rodgers

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events