Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '13

As I would rather have an extra map over being possibly one map short, I am adding Templar to the map list.

Carnival Man, I cannot bring both Templar and Amphisbaena together (I don't have enough BftU sets) but I could bring both Amphisbaena and Ariadne. Can I ask you to bring Templar instead, and I'll provide Ariadne? Templar is 2x BftU and 1x FotA, Ariadne is 1x of each.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old October 15th, 2013, 03:29 PM

Sanguinius is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My brother and I can make it, sorry for waiting so long my work is a week by week sort of job, so I don't know when I'll work till that week
Old October 15th, 2013, 03:32 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome! We'll be glad to see you there.

Old October 15th, 2013, 04:30 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
As I would rather have an extra map over being possibly one map short, I am adding Templar to the map list.

Carnival Man, I cannot bring both Templar and Amphisbaena together (I don't have enough BftU sets) but I could bring both Amphisbaena and Ariadne. Can I ask you to bring Templar instead, and I'll provide Ariadne? Templar is 2x BftU and 1x FotA, Ariadne is 1x of each.
Yup, just printed out Vigilant and Templar...the swap is fine with me.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM

Thanks Carnival Man.

Old October 16th, 2013, 01:58 AM

Another map, again to ensure more maps than players. Requires 1 RotV and 2 TT. I can bring it if I must, but if anyone is willing to volunteer that'd be great.

Old October 16th, 2013, 04:13 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I won't be able to make it. I have to work this weekend. I hope everyone has a good time.
Old October 16th, 2013, 12:49 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

I can manage separation anxiety, if you'd like.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old October 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM

Oh that's heartbreaking Serenity. Sorry you'll miss out.

Person, that'd be much appreciated.

Old October 16th, 2013, 06:12 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can probably bring one more map (unassembled), if you want to add another map (to make it 8 maps for 6 bouts at a time with 12 attendees).

I'll find out tonight whether Jerry22 is coming or not.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 16th, 2013, 07:01 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I'm sure everyone knows but it's not in the OP that there's a 10 hex army size.

Of course again space will be tight at the store again...Magic Game Days this weekend too. 8 maps is probably our maximum.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 16th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Well, I just prefer to have one more map than we need. That puts us at six maps right now. Unless we get 5 more sign ups in the next couple days we should be okay for space. Also, how did I not post the hex limit in the OP? cmgames, I will take you up on that extra map offer if it becomes necessary. Thanks.

Last edited by RoninValentina; October 16th, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day