Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 22nd, 2020, 09:29 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Tournament at Polar Vortex, Jan 18 Naperville,

The Michigan crew might swing over next year. Sounds like a fun event! Keep us posted for next year!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:22 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Had a blast. Joe did a great job running the tournament. There were only 8 players, and everyone was a great sport -- there wasn't anyone there who I did not want to play against. The venue was good -- it was held at the Sheraton and rooms were $89 which was pretty reasonable. The hotel restaurant food was good and reasonably priced and there were many options for eating in the local area within five miles of the hotel. Badges were only $35 for the whole Con (Friday -- Sunday.) The only drawback for us was that the rest of the Con was playing Euros and we are Ameritrash players -- dudes on a map (think Blood Rage, etc.), so open play and the game library was disappointing. We won't be there next year as Orc has decided to continue his schooling in New England rather than Chicago, but I would definitely go back if I had the chance.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 02:28 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is U-con in the fall in Ann Arbor. It is a smaller con (1000 people), but we had a table there. It was in October. We will run a tournament there next year if people want to come over.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events