Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2007, 06:52 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
anti virus

You are all a resourceful lot. I wanted to know if any of you know a good site to get a free antiv virus program. I currently have none and could use it.
Thanks.
Old January 13th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I use Avast:

http://www.avast.com/

I've used it for about two years, and no viruses yet. I've been very happy with it.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 13th, 2007, 11:12 PM

HokshilaTo Woo who?
Avast has always been good to me, and doesn't use too much of the computers resources.
Old January 14th, 2007, 09:32 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
AVG works for me.
Old January 14th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
http://free.grisoft.com <--Source for AVG free
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:02 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Awesome! Thanks for the link guys!
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
http://free.grisoft.com <--Source for AVG free
I've used AVG as well. Good product. They update their virus list daily, so you shouldn't be caught with your pants down
Old January 15th, 2007, 05:11 PM

bushi96 has disabled reputation
AVG rules. But alas, they will no longer be free after Jan. 18th...

"I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat animals who are"
~G. Marx~
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushi96
From what I have read, they will still be offering a free product.
Old January 15th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushi96
From what I have read, they will still be offering a free product.
I too am of the understanding that they will continue to offer AVG Free...there is an update that people have to do, but that is all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General