Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nitro (Design Phase)

yea
yea
Criminal (that comes with a decent synergy cost though)

Assassin could be interesting, you could try to lock up targets with Hand Ninjas and then come in for the blast.

Would be interested in the CRB perspective on how he would fit into the two factions.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Would be interested in the CRB perspective on how he would fit into the two factions.
Excellent point. @dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

@weebaer as well.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

At first blush, I don't think he's dangerously metagamey in either faction. Obviously there's an incentive to delay and send him out when he's got 3 markers loaded up, which makes him more dangerous in relatively high-point games where you have other stuff to lean on earlier.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

He gets a lot out of Lady Shiva's 'Phantom Walk for everyone' power if he stays an Assassin.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Nice. Thanks.
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea
Yea
Criminal

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 9th, 2017, 07:26 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I like the Special +3 addition because he can be used much earlier and be an early pod buster. Put him with some teleporters and he can be very fun very fast.
Old November 9th, 2017, 08:12 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I went ahead and updated the SP with the 3+ att, eliminated the XOM mechanic and changed the name to MGH 3.
I'm leaning towards Criminal with the class at this point and that seems to be the general consensus, so I updated that as well.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 9th, 2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 11:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like criminal as well

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 10th, 2017, 11:45 AM

If there are no other objections I believe a vote for an Initial Playtest is next. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Nitro (Breathing Period)

Lobster, what's your opinion of Ronin's suggestion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like that direction. If we went that route, I'd make the following tweaks:

1) call them 'MGH Markers'. It's often abbreviated in the comics and it's much less of a mouthful. The power name spells out what the abbreviation is for, so it shouldn't lose anybody.
2) let him explode even if he has no MGH Markers
3) make Reconstitute a static rest-of-the-round effect after using his SA instead of being reliant on the markers

Points 2 and 3 wouldn't make too much of a difference mechanically (since you're always going to want those markers), but I feel like those changes would distinguish that his powers don't come from MGH, they're just augmented by it.

So I'd build on your suggestion to this:

Quote:
MUTANT GROWTH HORMONES 3
Before rolling initiative each round, you may place a [color?] MGH Marker on this card. Before taking a turn with Nitro, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place another MGH Marker on this card. Nitro may never have more than 3 MGH Markers on his card at one time.

EXPLOSION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3+Special.
All figures within X spaces of Nitro are affected by this special attack. X is equal to either 1 or the number of MGH Markers on this card, whichever is greater. Add one die to the attack for each MGH Marker on this card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. After using this special attack, remove all MGH Markers from this card.

RECONSTITUTE
After using his Explosion Special Attack, for the rest of the round, Nitro may not take any turns and cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library