Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 12th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Warpath

The Book of Warpath

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 54
X-FORCE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Web of Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #028 / Warpath.

Character Bio - An Apache Native American, Proudstar possesses mutant superhuman strength and speed. He also possesses superhuman resistance to injury, at least enough to withstand short-range gunfire and grenade explosions. He wields a pair of bowie knives composed of vibranium, given to him by Storm. Warpath has been a member of the New Mutants, the original X-Force, joined the Mumbai branch of the X-Corporation, and became a member of the X-Men at Professor X's request. He later became one of the founding members of the new X-Force, Cyclops's covert wetwork team, charged with finding and eliminating Purifiers cells. (wiki)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:43 AM. Reason: png
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Warpath (Design Phase)

NAME = WARPATH
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES PROUDSTAR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS =MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

BATTLE READY

During an enemy figure's turn, if that figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of Warpath, you may immediately move Warpath up to 2 spaces if he ends this movement engaged with that figure. While Warpath is engaged with only one figure, add 1 die to his attack and defense.

VIBRANIUM BLADES SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 4.
For each blank rolled with this special attack, figures without the Vibranium Armor special power subtract 1 defense die. If Warpath attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may attack with this special attack one additional time.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Warpath can receive from an attack is one.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Last edited by Ronin; August 1st, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
Old March 12th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice, solid, and simple! I like it.

I think you want "engaged with" rather than "engaged to," though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Good call.
Old March 12th, 2016, 01:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

He looks pretty strong. I don't know all that much about the character but I didn't realize he was a better fighter than Wolverine. Battle Ready is really cool though. I like that he charges out to meet the opponent rather, I can see how that would be useful in terms of pod defense or protect a fragile/important hero tactics.
Old March 12th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I could see Battle Ready being split in two, but I think it works okay as a single power.

8 Move feels like a lot, but I don't know the character well enough to argue with it.

Overall looks good; a simple but efficient hunter.
Old March 12th, 2016, 03:57 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I'm not sure at all where 8 move is coming from... Quicksilver is a speedster and only has a move of 9.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old March 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

While not overly familiar with his story I have always been interested in him so I started doing a little research on the character and I have a few questions about the design. It says Storm and Black Panther gave him the Vibranium Daggers, and that happens fairly far along his story line, after which he was a member of the X-Men and then X-Force (Wolverine, X-23, Hepzibah, Caliban, & Wolfsbane) again. As much as I'd welcome more Mercenary designs it seems like that is not a good class description for him if the card is suppose to represent him after he received the daggers. Then concerning the twin daggers, does he throw them at opponents often and then they come back to him some how? I'm not seeing why or how the SA has a ranged component, I understand that he can throw them but once he does they are no longer in his hands for future attacks. I think I'd just simplify that to melee attacks only.

After reading about his speed:

Superhuman Speed: Despite his great size, Warpath is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than even the finest human athlete. At his peak, Warpath is capable of running at speeds up to 100 miles per hour. His current speed is unknown.

I'd certainly say a speed of 7 or 8 is warranted. He seems to be faster than many of our 6 move figures.

His durability seems like it is actually quite a bit better than just a base defense of 5, 6 when engaged.

Superhuman Durability: Warpath's body is harder and more resistant to certain types of injury than the body of an ordinary human. For instance, he can withstand the force generated by great impacts. He can withstand impact forces, such as falling from several stories, being hit by certain level energy blasts, and being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human. He can withstand high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature extremes, vastly powerful energy blasts from the likes of Exodus, and great impact forces such as being repeatedly punched by the Juggernaut without being hurt. His current level of durability is unknown.

If we keep his base defense at 5, then he needs something more to enhance it. How about 2 shields block all damage, but then drop the life to 5? He does have pretty impressive agility and reflexes, enough to dodge bullets, so autoblocking all different types of attacks seems fitting to me.

Just spitballing ideas here but what about something more like this?

NAME = WARPATH
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES PROUDSTAR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???????
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 290?

BATTLE READY
After an opponent's figure ends its movement within 3 spaces of Warpath, you may immediately move Warpath up to 2 spaces as long as he ends this movement engaged with that figure. When Warpath moves using Battle Ready he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

VIBRANIUM BLADES
When Warpath attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for each blank rolled and Warpath may attack one additional time.

SUPERHUMAN DURABILITY
When rolling defense dice, if Warpath rolls 2 or more shields he will block all damage.

SUPERSTRENGTH

Two normal adj. attacks of 5 in which blanks rolled reduce defense certainly covers his superior melee combat skills, superstrenght, and twin vibranium blades. The two shields blocks any type of attack on 5 def. dice covers his impressive toughness and quickness. Then the move to engage on an opponents with turn with disengage highlights his speed, agility, and reflexes.
Old March 12th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Knocking his Move down to 7 makes sense to me. I don't really think he needs a defensive power either.

I assume Mercenary is for the Cable synergy? Has he actually been on a team with Cable before? I know he was a part of Wolverine's X-Force, but that didn't include Cable.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 12th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I like what's in the SP for the most part; I could see bringing his move down and/or bumping up his defense, and I'm not sure Mercenary is the best class here (what about going with Hunter instead?), but otherwise I like it as-is, very thematic and simple.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Cable originally recruited him to the X-Force. I believe we went Mercenary because there wasn't a big thematic class for him and because he's worked both sides and on multiple teams..I agree that it isn't the best fit.

As for the throwing, yes he goes and retrieves them. I prefer it as a special attack though. That power I believe was brainstormed by margloth.
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:53 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The battle ready movement is intriguing but I don't think it's really exploitable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library