Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Invincible

The Book of Invincible

C3G IMAGE PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 8
SECRETS AND LIES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Invincibles set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Invincible.
Character Bio - Invincible is the teenaged son of Omni-Man, an extraterrestrial superhero of the Viltrumite race. Invincible inherited his father's race of superhuman strength, ability to fly, and healing attributes. He has sworn to use these powers to protect the Earth.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:27 PM. Reason: png
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Invincible: Design Phase

(INSERT MINIATURE PICTURE)

Background:

(INSERT BACKGROUND PICTURE FOR THE MINIATURE)

NAME = INVINCIBLE

SECRET IDENTITY = MARKUS GRAYSON

SPECIES = VILTRUMITE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY= DETERMINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 360

VILTRUMITE ENDURANCE
When defending against a normal attack from a figure who is not a Viltrumite, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds Invincible can take from this attack is one. At the start of any round, if there are 4 or more wounds on this card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2 + Special.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Invincible, you may move Invincible up to 8 spaces in a straight line. After moving, choose a figure to attack, adding 1 die to this attack for each space Invincible moved this turn. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Invincible is not affected by his own special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense separately.

Flying Symbol

Super Strength Symbol

C3G team building links.

Last edited by A3n; April 19th, 2014 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Updated
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Invincible didn't have a class in my write up, I could see him as a Defender, Protector, maybe Adventurer if we wanna give some action in a faction.

How should I list his affiliation, Image or Independent? He is an Image character though, but I'm thinking we may want to go Independent for all the non Marvel, D.C. Units.

C3G team building links.
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

First off let me say I'm excited to see Invincible started. I've been reading some of his comics and they are really good.

I like Protector or Adventurer for his class.

I'm not a huge fan of the way Invincible Punch SA works. Seems too easy to use for something I don't see him doing too often. I like something more like this with a once per round restriction. Here is something I've had saved that might be workable here:

FLYING PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5 + Special.
Instead of moving and attacking with [hero] normally, you may use this special attack. Move [hero] up to 4 spaces before attacking. If [hero] attacks a figure that was at least three spaces away before [hero] moved this turn, roll two additional attack dice. This special attack may only be used if [hero] was not engaged at the start of his turn and used Flying for all of his movement this turn.

He should definitely have Super Strength and Flying!
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
How should I list his affiliation, Image or Independent? He is an Image character though, but I'm thinking we may want to go Independent for all the non Marvel, D.C. Units.
He's gonna have the Image logo on his card, so might as well put that in the OP.
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Quote:
He should definitely have Super Strength!
Oh man, I forgot that and Flying. I guess in my excitement to get started I missed those. I think it would be OK to add them now so I'm updating with those.

C3G team building links.
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:47 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
First off let me say I'm excited to see Invincible started. I've been reading some of his comics and they are really good.

I like Protector or Adventurer for his class.

I'm not a huge fan of the way Invincible Punch SA works. Seems too easy to use for something I don't see him doing too often. I like something more like this with a once per round restriction. Here is something I've had saved that might be workable here:

FLYING PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 5 + Special.
Instead of moving and attacking with [hero] normally, you may use this special attack. Move [hero] up to 4 spaces before attacking. If [hero] attacks a figure that was at least three spaces away before [hero] moved this turn, roll two additional attack dice. This special attack may only be used if [hero] was not engaged at the start of his turn and used Flying for all of his movement this turn.

He should definitely have Super Strength and Flying!
Adventurer would be cool with the Fan Four synergies, but at the same time, I'm thinking that'd be way too powerful. And he usually works on his own. What about Guardian? When I worked on a Robot design, I gave him some synergies with Guardians (Guardians of the Globe), and Invincible works with them occasionally, so it might fit.

That SA is basically Hawk Swoop in a special attack form. I think I prefer what's in the OP.
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

I like Guardian as a class for him. Future synergies with other Guardians of the Globe would be cool. I see that more a Cecil Stedman ability but Robot does it as well.

C3G team building links.
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
I like Guardian as a class for him. Future synergies with other Guardians of the Globe would be cool. I see that more a Cecil Stedman ability but Robot does it as well.
Robot is the leader of the Guardians, so I think that'd fit. It feels heroic, at the very least for Invincible.

And I doubt we'll ever get to Cecil. For one, there's no figure. I really wish Heroclix would team up with Image, so many awesome characters to make. Spawn, Savage Dragon, more Invincible characters, even some Walking Dead guys...
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Robot is the leader of the Guardians, so I think that'd fit. It feels heroic, at the very least for Invincible.

And I doubt we'll ever get to Cecil. For one, there's no figure. I really wish Heroclix would team up with Image, so many awesome characters to make. Spawn, Savage Dragon, more Invincible characters, even some Walking Dead guys...
So very true, so many good characters, Hopefully one day Whiz Kids will make them.

C3G team building links.
Old April 27th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Design looks good.

I don't like ADVENTURER for his class, for the same reasons that LP pointed out.

Although I am not sure what a better SA would be, I agree with Tcglkn that the SA is a bit dull. I wonder if we keep the same idea, only let him add to his SA for each space moved in a straight line like Juggernaut if that would make it more interesting with its variablness and challenge to max it out.
Old April 27th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ya Adventurer has way to many synergies, especially with the FF. I would not want to be attacked by thing and invincible at the same time, plus that would mean he would benefit from IW's fantastic force field.

Also I think he's a little underpriced, an 8 attack area of effect attack is very very powerful

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library