Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Eradicator

The Book of Eradicator

C3G DC WAVE 13
THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Superman set.
Its model number and name are #033 / Eradicator.

Character Bio - Once a device used on ancient Krypton to preserve its culture to the extreme of killing anything or anyone that got in its way, the Eradicator device survived in space after the death of the planet Krypton. It was temporarily defeated by Superman just before Doomsday and Superman killed each other, when Superman hurled him into the sun. The Eradicator bonded with the sun somehow and survived to challenge Superman again.
Once Superman was killed in the Doomsday battle, Eradicator found Superman's body and recharged himself using the stored up solar energy housed within Superman's cells and created a body for himself in Superman's image. Because of the shared DNA, for a brief time, Eradicator actually believed that he was Superman. Soon after, Eradicator took over control of the Fortress of Solitude and began to use it as the base of his operations, giving him a place to recharge and plot his plans to turn Earth into a new Krypton while enforcing Kryptonian Law and Order. With this as his mission, he alone would exact swift execution upon those who transgressed his sacred law, living up to his name: Eradicator.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Construct

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:16 PM. Reason: png
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:45 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Eradicator - Designing

NAME = ERADICATOR

SPECIES = ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONSTRUCT
PERSONALITY = XENOPHOBIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280

KRYPTONIAN DNA
Eradicator has the species of Kryptonian in addition to the species listed on this card. When Eradicator rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

SOLAR RADIATION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 3+ Special.

Before attacking with this special attack, you may place any number of Wound Markers on this card. For each placed Wound Marker, add 1 to the attack number of this special attack for the rest of this turn. After attacking with this special attack, Eradicator may attack one additional time. Each time a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take is one.

SOLAR TRANSFERENCE
After taking a turn with Eradicator, each Kryptonian figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Eradicator may remove one Wound Marker from its Army Card if Eradicator received any wounds this turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by tcglkn; January 27th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Range 3. Attack 3 + Special.
After moving and before attacking with this special attack, you may place any number of Wound Markers on this card. For each placed Wound Marker, add 1 to the attack number of this special attack for the rest of this turn. After attacking with this special attack, Eradicator may attack one additional time. Each time a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take from this special attack is one.

SOLAR TRANSFERENCE
After taking a turn with Eradicator, if Eradicator received any wounds this turn, each Kryptonian figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Eradicator may remove one Wound Marker from its Army Card.
  • breakes up the "for" prepositional phrases
  • puts the "if" before the result
Potential fly in the ointment!

If I take temporary control of my opponent's Eradicator, I can move him within 3 spaces of my Kryptonian(s), put enough Wound Markers on his card to destroy him, then remove 1 Wound Marker from each of my Kryptonians (not that destroying my opponent's 280-point figure wouldn't be enough satisfaction). At least if I fly him into lava, he's got a chance to survive.

Is this the intent?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Range 3. Attack 3.
Kryptonian figures cannot receive more than one wound from this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, Eradicator may attack with this special attack one additional time.

I'm iffy on the "Kryptonian Preservation" title ... I mean, I guess I can see it as his preserving their memories, but their actual lives aren't preserved in this power in a mechanical sense. Mechanically, if feels more like he's stocking up on their DNA or something ... something like "Kryptonian Genetic Database" would seem to make more sense to me. Or if it's something where he's emotionally trying to honor fallen Kryptonians, we can change it to something like "Living Memorial".

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM

He is preserving their Bodies and essences and using them to power up... This is already helpful with the obvious attack boost, but it also really becomes useful down the road with figures like Katan, Hades, Nekron, Mephisto, etc. who steal souls.
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nice design Griff. Wish I could comment more on the theme of the design, but I'm not familiar with him.

With the Ghost Rider design that we worked up, who would take the figure in that case, the person who killed the Kryptonian or Eradicator?
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:24 PM

We are gonna end up with several designs before long that will have contrary powers that fight over the ownership of a destroyed figure, and according to the rules of the game, when two or more powers occur at once, you roll the D20 to see which power happens first.
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Xenophobic is not really accurate, my friend. Xenophobia is defined as the "hatred or fear of foreigners or strangers or of their politics or culture". He was created to preserve the Kryptonian culture at all costs, not to destroy other cultures.

Also, he tends to weaken WAY more quickly than Superman. I'm not sure his getting stronger is really thematic, I mean he does get more desperate to save them as more Kryptonians die. However, because he does not have a truly Kryptonian body, it burns off energy more quickly than a True Kryptonian, especially when he uses the Solar Blast SA.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe life of 5?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 15th, 2011, 08:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Also, SOLAR RADIATION SA is by far his strongest attack, its why it burns him out. My suggestion would be to keep the LT the same as is except drop Attack to 5, and then make this change.
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 5.
Kryptonian figures cannot receive more than one wound from this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, Eradicator may attack one additional time. After this attack is completed place a wound marker on this card.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:07 PM
C3G's First Fan

How's this?
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 5.
Kryptonian figures cannot receive more than one wound from this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, Eradicator may attack one additional time. After all combat dice are rolled and wound markers placed, place a wound marker on this card.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

I know it beefs up his Special Attack quite a bit, but the drawback makes it more situational, which is kinda what he does. He burnt himself out going after Mongul and more recently trying to take down Doomslayer, an advanced version of Doomsday.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library