Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Miniature Market Dent & Ding

Miniature Market is having their first ever dent & ding sell.

There were only two scape items I saw, a castle for 11.50 and a BfTU for 13.50. (checking the list again I see the BfTU just sold).

Anyway, there are some other good items on the list if you don't mind the box being damaged.
Old May 24th, 2011, 05:47 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Miniature Market Dent & Ding

Whew... I was about to be very angry with you Sparkle. Turns out I don't 'need' anything on the list.

-insert signature here-
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:14 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

Wait... When has this game ever about need?

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's always been about need. . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales