Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 9th, 2016, 07:25 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Scraps - New Scrap 3/25

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
@Dignan , Did you ever get this one made?
Dang, I must have taken it down before saving it to VS. Sorry about that.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 10th, 2016, 01:39 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The next classic league is going to be a Scraps format (launching sometime next month) and that map will complete the set. I plan on using Ash too, that one looks good.
Oh!! I'm so excited for that! Love Scraps format! In fact, if you take a look at my maps link in my signature @kevindola , I've made a bunch of scraps, and if you deem them good enough, I'd be honored for some of them to be used in the tourney. And I can convert them to online format, that's not an issue.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 6th, 2020, 07:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think you accidentally swapped the "1" and the "1/2" in the OP for Crumble:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Map: Crumble
Requires: 1 SotM, 1/2 FotA

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 7th, 2020, 02:54 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I think you accidentally swapped the "1" and the "1/2" in the OP for Crumble:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Map: Crumble
Requires: 1 SotM, 1/2 FotA
You're right. Thanks.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 7th, 2020, 03:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Since it's been 4 years, I'll call out the Classic League VIII: Scraps tournament I hosted which was an all Scraps format tournament. Most of the maps from Dignan.

It's a really well thought out and fun format. Thanks Dignan!
Old June 8th, 2020, 04:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

They should have run a Scraps tourney at the Online GenCon. Oh well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 12th, 2020, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Since it's been 4 years, I'll call out the Classic League VIII: Scraps tournament I hosted which was an all Scraps format tournament. Most of the maps from Dignan.

It's a really well thought out and fun format. Thanks Dignan!
Thanks, man. Glad you enjoyed it.

We've really enjoyed playing them here locally as well. Once we get past this virus thing, I think I need to have another scrap event here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios