Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 18th, 2018, 11:27 AM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

I see all the events but the main event @Matthias Maccabeus . Am I blind?
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I see all the events but the main event @Matthias Maccabeus . Am I blind?
It's not just you! Same here.
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am not seeing the Flex Tourny listed

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:29 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On the edit reason it is mentioned that not all events are up and we are working on it.

Thanks.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:40 PM

doctor poo Woo who?

signed up the Sunday morning team tournament with my GF. She doesn't like HS as much as I do (maybe it's because of the closet she lost...) but I'm looking forward to a fun day.
Old May 20th, 2018, 02:43 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

They moved us to Lucas?

Plus, in the past, General Wars was $10 with other events being $8. Just signed up for General Wars and it charged me $8.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 20th, 2018, 02:52 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Any idea why we can't see how many tickets are still available? In previous years it was visible on the opening page. Now the only inkling you get is if it says "Sold Out". I'm asking because I'm running Trench on Sunday and one of my events is sold out, while the other three are still available, but I have no idea if there are 1 left, 2 left, etc.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 20th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heroscape in Lucas Oil? Awesome setting but long walk.
Old May 21st, 2018, 12:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
On the C3G event,will there be a cutoff date for figures, e.g. "only designs finalized and release to the public by July 1 are eligible"?
Hmm, we'll say as soon as the maps are posted which should be around June 1st.
That seems reasonable to me.

The other question I have is whether the new spell rules are in effect. (They're not clearly labeled as optional rules like knockback is, so I guess they are active by default, but I'm not sure.)

Since I suspect none of the Gencon organizers either know or care what I'm talking about, I nominate @Tornado to make the call.
Old May 21st, 2018, 02:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yikes. OK then.
First off, thank you to the organizers for hosting a C3G event. Really, really cool!

Spells are fairly new but there are not many so it would not take one long to review them, unlike the 700+ figure cards.

I say go for it! Besides with no MtG event, we need some magic in the mix.

I think we have fixed all re-evaluations with the Crow finally tweaked to an acceptable level so all should be good. Still a little cheese floating around but nothing too major any more.

I heard the Dark Judges are really good.
Old May 21st, 2018, 02:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think we have fixed all re-evaluations with the Crow finally tweaked to an acceptable level so all should be good. Still a little cheese floating around but nothing too major any more.
Yes. As I've said many times, I am grateful to the C3G leadership for taking the time to complete the errata/re-evals of the most broken designs. Given how relatively tiny competitive play is as a part of how people use those customs, I thought it showed a remarkable level of conscientiousness on the part of the project.

@weebaer , @Dysole , and I will do our best to break things anyway, though. It's gonna be fun.
Old May 21st, 2018, 03:36 PM

Double Yikes! The CRB will in the event? Scary business indeed.
I may have to try to pop in on that. Really curious what people will run.

The CRB has been invaluable. C3G is much better for it.
I just wish we had assembled you earlier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con