Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 25th, 2017, 06:57 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun! I'll have to pass because I work, hopefully I can go to the next one!
Well, you've got a month to adjust your schedule I'm just glad to have you with the Utah HS community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
You better believe I'll be there! Sounds like a really fun format! I'll let you know if I'm bringing others as well.
Sweet, Sir H back in the house! Fingers crossed you bring your gang
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

True and I will be there! And I know that you've got some prizes already, but I'll be adding to that with a couple things too!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:57 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

I will be there!!! (And trying to get my Dad to come as well, but don't count on him but maybe)
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
True and I will be there! And I know that you've got some prizes already, but I'll be adding to that with a couple things too!
Hooray! Is @TrueMurray going to create some art depicting an underdog/wounded figure risking it all for a biscuit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
I will be there!!! (And trying to get my Dad to come as well, but don't count on him but maybe)
Sweet!!
But hmm... tell your dad that there will be free pizza! That'll convince him.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Hooray! Is @TrueMurray going to create some art depicting an underdog/wounded figure risking it all for a biscuit??
That must be one tasty biscuit......

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
Quote:
"The greater you risk it, the greater the taste of the subsequent biscuit."

Pretty sure that's an ancient Chinese proverb or something.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 27th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OH YES PLEASE! I will be gunnin' for that art no question! and that quote better be on there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OH YES PLEASE! I will be gunnin' for that art no question! and that quote better be on there.
Sealed product, terrain, hard-to-find SoV/C3V units... but nope, those are consolation prizes compared to that BISCUIT ART on the prize table!!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:31 PM

Maps for the Jingle Bell Bash have been posted! Plenty of snow and ice maps for that winter feel. The format is great as one of the hardest things is narrowing down army ideas to just one, and now we don't have to. The maps are great, as one can always depend on @BiggaBullfrog 's discerning cartographer's eye. And everyone will come away with a prize (a number of which I'm lusting after myself)!
Oh, and free pizza.

It's a little less than three weeks away, so get to brewing, and please RSVP.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

My dad is not coming but I am so excited for this tournament!!!!!!

Last edited by Sir Torin Brokenshield!; December 5th, 2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Maps for the Jingle Bell Bash have been posted! Plenty of snow and ice maps for that winter feel. The format is great as one of the hardest things is narrowing down army ideas to just one, and now we don't have to. The maps are great, as one can always depend on @BiggaBullfrog 's discerning cartographer's eye. And everyone will come away with a prize (a number of which I'm lusting after myself)!
Oh, and free pizza.

It's a little less than three weeks away, so get to brewing, and please RSVP.
Lol...I totally said I'd refer maps, and I spaced it...sorry guys...great selection though!

EDIT: also put Lady Heroscape down as a maybe!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool that you guys will be using hoth generator ruins. We used you guys partial point scoring free for all version from your last tourney last friday. It was super fun getting a winner by points scored from kills.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events