Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old January 25th, 2023, 07:35 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We have 2 attendees who are architects working on layouts
The hotel sent us room dimensions and table dimensions
A lot going on behind the scenes
Lol, ya'll are friggin' great! haha this is awesome
I'm pretty certain I know who the architects are, stoked!
Old January 26th, 2023, 05:24 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

It looks like the next big event (for us attendees) is payment due February 4-18. Is that correct?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old January 26th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
It looks like the next big event (for us attendees) is payment due February 4-18. Is that correct?
Yes, that’s correct! Specific payment information will be distributed via a heroscape.org emailed announcement.
Old February 1st, 2023, 02:21 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry to say I am bowing out of Scapecon ( along with Thundarr and Mike Flak ) - I got a guiding gig that is paying to much for me to turn down, I am very sorry, but happy for every on the waiting list can now go.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old February 1st, 2023, 03:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Sorry to say I am bowing out of Scapecon ( along with Thundarr and Mike Flak ) - I got a guiding gig that is paying to much for me to turn down, I am very sorry, but happy for every on the waiting list can now go.
HexiCon was just announced this last week, how bout you come out for that?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 1st, 2023, 03:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Sorry to hear that- you'll be missed!
Old February 1st, 2023, 03:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
watching like a hawk for an opening to show up
Old February 1st, 2023, 05:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I already PMed OEAO this morning

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 3rd, 2023, 12:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Payment period begins tomorrow, but we're still missing 26 people from the .org list. If you have not already, please follow the below instructions:

1. If you have not created an account yet at heroscape.org, please do so now here. Your username on there should match your HeroScapers username (or the name you usually go by at ScapeCon, if you don't have an account). Everyone attending will need their own account with their own linked email address.

2. Once you have created your heroscape.org account, sign up for ScapeCon III here.

If you have any issues, please contact Chris Perkins.

ALSO: You will be asked to provide your T-Shirt size with your payment; please do so. I really don't want to have to hunt down individual people. If you are paying for multiple people, include each of your sizes.
Old February 4th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Payment and t-shirt announcement has been sent through the .org site.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE(S).

I will resend the announcement every 3-4 days as more people sign up on the .org site.

Remember, the full payment is due February 18.

EDIT: I resent the announcement with the proper line spacing.

Last edited by OEAO; February 4th, 2023 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Spacing
Old February 4th, 2023, 06:28 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you are signed up for the convention on .org but did not get the email, check your spam folder as a 1st step.
Old February 5th, 2023, 09:59 AM

Maytrix is surprisingly tart

Is it possible to still get signed up for a potential slot? I'm very interested in joining!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon