Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 4th, 2018, 06:32 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Trap glyphs: 2018-08-06

We played with a bunch of these on our Saturday event, Treasure Trove! There were 4 treasure glyphs on each map, and two of these traps; before each game you'd roll a die to see which of the two traps would be used that game. We used:

Alarm Trap: I like the effect. Can make a BIG difference in board control.

Electric Stun Trap: I liked this one, too. Felt very risky, and definitely played into our order marker management.

Escaping Trap: Possibly my favorite of the ones we used. I always wanted to see more Mage Hand-like powers, and this sort of fits that bill. I triggered it like 3 times in one game and once my opponent debated throwing the treasure in the molten lava so no one could get it, but decided to put it on height for whoever won initiative... which turned out to be me and it was the C3V lava resistance glyph!

Madness Trap: Definitely the swingiest of the ones we used, but I wanted to see what would happen with a more powerful trap. Turns out nothing... my opponent triggered it twice but I did ZERO damage between the two free turns!

Slippery Oil Trap: I didn't get to play with this one, but I love the subtlety of it; your figure slides off the glyph so the opponent can try to take it. One suggestion, maybe allow the opponent to move your figure one space.

I think the last one we used was the Poison Trap, but I don't know if anyone actually rolled it. Either way, thanks for creating these! I need to print myself out a set and use a similar randomization method when I play with treasure glyphs from now on!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios