Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old September 1st, 2019, 01:41 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
How would one go about changing their username?
It's super-rare for us to change a username, as it can be confusing for the other users. But you can always make the request, and we'll consider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Even then, you might just need to create a different account and have them transfer everything over.
Nah, don't do that. It's against the forum rules to have two accounts for the same user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 1st, 2019, 07:59 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’ve done it three time that I can think of:

1. Daddy Scaper
2. Aggressive Sock wanted a chance at a new impression. Now he’s Arkham
3. Chopped some numbers off the end of Blink! (Or maybe just her punctuation, I forget).

Three in total from me, with two very minor in the 12 years I’ve been on here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 1st, 2019, 11:41 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Even then, you might just need to create a different account and have them transfer everything over.
Nah, don't do that. It's against the forum rules to have two accounts for the same user.
Well I meant with the admins on board, of course.

~TGRF.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:19 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sir Heroscape got a name change.
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:20 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello there !

I guess it's never too late to bring some dumb question up here.
I fortiutously noticed that some avatars around here were way bigger than others (like a x3 proportion)... and I realized there were like a "big avatars team" and a "tiny avatars team" .
Consequently I dig up a little about it and noticed the max allowed avatar size is 180 x 80... tiny size team here..!

Thus my question.. how can some users have an avatar bigger than tge announced limit ? (or at least... the limit I see )
I found no topic about that.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old October 1st, 2019, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

No idea so this is just a wild guess, but maybe it has something to do with being a site supporter or having admin powers?
Old October 1st, 2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Somebody explained it once. I cannot remember exactly but there is some way to resize a pic to get a bigger avatar.
Maybe ask someone with a big one.
Old October 1st, 2019, 06:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don’t look at me! These are just cockles ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2019, 06:49 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
No idea so this is just a wild guess, but maybe it has something to do with being a site supporter or having admin powers?
It's not admin because you have it on yours, I'm thinking it's site supporter more than likely.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; October 1st, 2019 at 06:52 PM. Reason: and upon changing my pic after the longest time, mine is huge too so yeah i think it is
Old October 1st, 2019, 06:52 PM

Quick! Somebody support the site and see what happens!

Old October 1st, 2019, 11:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not an admin for sure, but I have been granted some mod powers in the C3G section of the site like editing other people's posts and stuff. Not sure if that plays a factor at all.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 08:25 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I though about Site Supporter hypothesis too, but then I saw some "big" avatars on non-site supporter people as well (see The Grim Reaper's Friend for example)... but those people possibly had other privileges (like Moderator powers as Yodaking said) soooo.... hard to guess from my non-privileged point of view. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Don’t look at me! These are just cockles ....
Disclaimer : French guy writing here.
In french, when we say "there is a cockles in my code", it means there is a faulty code somewhere that should be corrected. Is this the meaning here in english too, or did I missed something else ?
*and... sorry if I just broke a simple joke ahah*

EDIT : oups, nope, The Grim Reaper's Friend hasn't a "big" avatar, he is straight at the limit. Didn't take into account the 180 max width.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online