Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 10th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Next TTS tournament - "Pick Your Poison" - Draft

The Next C3G TTS Tournament is coming soon.

Once Super League finally wraps we will be starting the next Tournament, called “Pick your Poison.”

Bracket can be found Here

Draft Order:
1. Archie
2. Redstang
3. Shiftrex
4. Arkham
5. Toyhandle
6. Ericth74
7. IAmBatman
8. Splash

Draft starts at 7p est, and ends when it ends.

There will be an 8 round draft, for the purposes of building an 800 pt team, all units that were on the final rosters of Super League are ineligible to be drafted. You must draft more than 1 figure. The Tournament will be double elimination. Maps will be selected ahead of time and everyone will play on the same map for that round. Once the draft is complete before each game your opponent must select one of the units on your team that you must build an 800 pt around, using your roster.
Quick last minute rules update, to avoid working around the nature of the format. I'm requiring that you draft units for all 8 rounds. So you must have a full roster.

For Example:

IamBatman is playing Toyhandle and Toyhandle's roster is:

Captain America
Daredevil
Superman
Black Panther
Hired Guns
Green Lantern
Superboy Prime
Bucky

IamBatman would select a unit from Toyhandle's Roster, in this case, Black Panther. Toyhandle would now have to build a team up to 800 pts that includes Black Panther.

Toyhandle would do the same for IamBatman. This would happen once the two players get their game scheduled. The hope would be that the players would play 1 game every 2 weeks, but could be completed faster.

Again we have no official start date but if you think you would be interested you can sign up in this thread. I'd like to have a minimum of 8 players.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sign-ups:
1. Ericth74
2. Toyhandle
3. IamBatman
4. Archie
5. Arkham
6. Splash
7. redstang
8. Shiftrex

Map Pool - All destructible objects on the maps are in use!

Cell Games Arena - TTS link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2816901855
City Park
Dark Dimension
Maggia Drop Site - TTS link here
Sacred Shrine
Sewer Labyrinth
Turtle Training Dojo - TTS link here
Underground Catacombs

Undraftable/Banned List
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ericth74; September 23rd, 2022 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Next TTS tournament - "Pick Your Poison" Coming Soon

Sign me up!
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a goo.
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:46 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah this one sounds cool, I'll try as well.
Old August 18th, 2022, 10:54 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sign ups still open for this? I'd be down as long as it isn't starting up within the next two weeks. Need to get past Labor Day before I commit to anything new
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:02 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Still open. Not starting until after Labor day, hopefully soon after though. I'll add you to the list.
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:04 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll try ^^
Old August 18th, 2022, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I'll try ^^
Great!!!
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Still planning on running this. No idea where Super League is at so I'll get this ready to roll soon.
Old September 14th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Still planning on running this. No idea where Super League is at so I'll get this ready to roll soon.
Eh, I wouldn't let Super League worry you. Some day Cinder and LP will finish their round and I can play one of them.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 14th, 2022, 02:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I added something in the Promotions and news thread that may be of interest to you guys.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 15th, 2022, 06:54 AM

Undraftable unit list is now in the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy