Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 27th, 2022, 10:25 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Cammy

The Book of Cammy

C3G UDON PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 36
SECRETS AND SHADOWS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Street Fighter set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Cammy.

Character Bio - A member of the Delta Red squad under the British Secret Service, Cammy has played a major role in Britain and the U.S.'s task force to eliminate M. Bison and his organization known as Shadaloo, oftentimes working alongside U.S.'s Guile and Interpol agent Chun-Li. Cammy, however, has no recollection of her past before being found by members of Delta Red. In truth, she was a part of the "Dolls" program implemented by M. Bison himself. When Cammy began to gain self-awareness, Bison planned on eliminating Cammy permanently but, due to an unlikely grown attachment to her, he chose to only wipe her memory. Realizing the mistake in allowing Cammy to live, he has now assigned the other Dolls members to assassinate her. SuperCombo Wiki

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Cammy does not have to move through a figure to use Spiral Arrow. Whilst effective at hitting multiple targets, it's also effective at closing gaps to a specific target by giving her an extra 3 spaces of movement. As long as she can move through someone with Spiral Arrow, or target someone at the end of it, she can use it.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by isherlock99; November 8th, 2022 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Release
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:26 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Design Phase

NAME = CAMMY
SECRET IDENTITY = CAMMY WHITE

SPECIES = CLONE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 140

SHADALOO BRAINWASHING
If you control at least one Unique Hero that is a Dictator or Enforcer, Cammy has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

PHANTOM WALK
Cammy can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

SPIRAL ARROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Before attacking, move Cammy up to 3 spaces in a straight line. After moving, you may choose a figure adjacent to Cammy that she did not move through during this move. Attack the chosen figure and each figure Cammy moved through, one at a time. Cammy must attack all figures she moved through, and may attack them even if she is engaged with a different figure.

AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure and it was a normal attack, the attacking figure receives one wound.

Original draft:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; August 2nd, 2022 at 10:53 AM. Reason: wording
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:27 AM

Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini photos:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; July 21st, 2022 at 05:26 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 10:30 AM

Cammy time! So a couple of things:

I’m not entirely sure on the class here. Agent lets her mingle with Chun-Li and Guile (probably the two characters most associated with her), whilst Operative is probably a bit more accurate to who she actually is, being a member of the special forces team Delta Red. Fine either way though.

Shadaloo Doll I’m not completely set on, and I think something like Combat Dexterity or Nimble might be a better fit; something that brings out a bit of her nimbleness or combat prowess. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m not entirely sure if she’s ever a doll during the actual story told to the viewers, rather it’s a backstory element that she was one. I think the closest it’s ever gotten in the game was the Alpha series where she was sent to kill Dhalsim, but broken free of Bison's control and was travelling. Again though, I’m fine either way.

I tried to keep her under the same design scope as previous Street Fighter characters, but that was also a long time ago, I know some people have mixed opinions with the previous SF stuff, and I’d like her to fit in well with my Chun-Li (II) writeup. Would be very curious to see if anyone would prefer she splits away from the old designs a bit and does something slightly different or not (like if she’s able to use a special attack after a couple of normal attacks almost like a combo system). Something I thought of was this:

Quote:
DOLL TRAINING
Cammy can move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and may attack with her normal attack at any point before, during, or after her normal move, as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. After moving, if Cammy inflicted at least 1 wound with this attack, she may use her Spiral Arrow Special Attack.
Maybe this, or something that lets her roll an unblockable against someone she moves through, which would let her sync up with my Chun-Li write up.

Last edited by Skinderella; May 27th, 2022 at 05:51 PM.
Old May 27th, 2022, 07:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would say the second and third powers have her moving around and hitting stuff plenty. So nimbleness and attack prowess seem represented.

I like the slimmed down version of Shadaloo Doll better.

For the special attack, the third and fifth lines seem redundant. I would try to condense that into a single sentence.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 27th, 2022, 07:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Looks solid. I don't know anything about Street Fighter, but mechanically this design looks pretty straightforward and gets the "fighting game" theme across well.
Old May 27th, 2022, 09:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m kinda biased towards letting her keep the “doll backstory” bit, if only because Shadaloo is the only real SF “faction” we have rn.

Definitely like Agent as the class here.
Old May 27th, 2022, 09:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The first power feels like two random effects jammed together. Dig the special attack. The third power feels generic enough that it could be reused but it has a really specific name that would prevent that.
Old May 28th, 2022, 08:05 AM

We'll keep Agent then, it's a good fit.

The current Shadoloo Doll power is a fairly big part of her character, but this version of her is also at a point in the story where she isn't under his control anymore, and I believe he never controlled her again from then on except for one short part in one comic.

My only concern really is her falling into the same area as a lot of the other SF designs of feeling a bit unfocused and/or lacking in some way, which the first power can feel a bit that way. I'd like her to be a strong choice alongside my Chun-Li writeup, who's at the top of my to-do list (even before Overwatch stuff). As long as she doesn't fall into the same pitfalls as the others can do though, I'm happy.

Is Axle Spin Knuckle worth changing slightly to be more unique if it feels a bit generic, or fine left as is?
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agent is at least a growing faction, but she's ultimately a Unique Hero without outgoing synergy that hits stuff, which seems to be where most SF stuff is. The current version of the Doll power at least connects her more to SF stuff than without it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 28th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the current version of Shadaloo Doll as well, she looks like she would be fun to play with other agents or even as just a piece in a Zemo build for me.
Old May 28th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like her. I see she is a clone. Are there more Cammys?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library