Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 9th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
The Book of Leopardon

The Book of Leopardon

C3G MARVEL WAVE
A VERY SPIDEY CHRISTMAS

Mini PDF

Bonus Comic Art card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this vehicle is a Bandai Shokugan Super Mini model kit.
Its model name is Leopardon.
Object Bio - Garia, an alien from Planet Spider who ended up imbuing Takuya Yamashiro with his powers, arrived in his ship the Marveller. When summoned by Takuya, it transforms into the mech warrior, Leopardon. Leopadon is equipped with Spider-String to tie up his foes, his Arc Turn head gear that can be launched as a boomerang and his Sword Vigor, often used as finishing blow on his opponents. During the fight against the Inheritors, Leopardon and Takuya show up as reinforcements, but are quickly dispatched by Solus. Spider-Man 2099 and Lady Spider are able to go back to that earth and rescue Leopardon and repair him before their final confrontation with the Inheritors.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Vehicle Destructible Object: See rules for Destructible Objects HERE. See HERE for optional C3G Destructible Object rules.
  • Base Clarification: Leopardon is a double-based figure.
-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; July 27th, 2022 at 03:30 PM.
Old February 9th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leopardon - Design

NAME = LEOPARDON

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 16

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 270

SPIDER-VERSE: LEOPARDON STRING
Instead of moving normally, you may choose a non-adjacent large or huge figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leopardon. Place Leopardon adjacent to the chosen figure or place the chosen figure adjacent to Leopardon. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

ARC TURN STRIKE
Instead of attacking, you may choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leopardon. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. Otherwise you may roll for this special power one additional time.

SWORD VIGOR
Once per game, instead of attacking with Leopardon, you may roll 3 unblockable attack dice against a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces, or 5 dice if the figure is large or huge.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by tcglkn; November 30th, 2021 at 07:02 AM.
Old February 9th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@Soundwarp SG-1
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Arkham
Old February 9th, 2021, 07:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This line feels like an odd fit in something titled Piloted Mecha:

When Leopardon defends against an attack, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

I guess it's just an aspect of it being a Mecha, though? I'd almost expect from the title for the auto shield to be based on being occupied, though.

Probably want to link the relevant rules for VDOs in the OP here (also to help us remember how the rules work for attacking).

Cool write up. Neat to see attacking VDOs happening.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2021, 08:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'll have to refresh on VDO rules, but still solid.

I wonder if he shouldn't be keyed in more into Spiders though? I know your Takuya has a power that gives him a little bonus, but otherwise anyone else can pilot him the same. I wonder if giving Leopardon a power that calls out pilots with the Web Swing power being better pilots wouldn't be a bad idea, and then Takuya could have an even bigger boost. Or Leopardon gets X bonus for Web Swing, and then XX bonus for Web Swing with Y personality or something like that. If we go that second route, it opens up more room on Takuya's card, and he's so unique that we could easily make him useful stand-alone even without Leopardon.

I only watched the first episode so far, but I'm assuming the same plot formula is reused. Takuya fights badguys. Bad guys power up then Takuya summons Leopardon. A summon power might be fun, but I suppose that's fairly redundant with Ghost Spider.

Anyhoo, Sword Vigor and Arc Turn seem perfect as attacks!
Old February 12th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

I’d rather not have Leopardon too keyed in on Spider armies only, really only Takuya should have mastery of it and I’m not seeing why Peter Parker would be better at controlling it than someone like Star-Lord who regularly pilots spaceships.

I think adding an occupied clause to the auto-shield works, having someone controlling the mech is certainly going to make it harder to attack.
Old February 12th, 2021, 09:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I just worry that he'll be just another Mech, when he should be the SPIDER-MAN Mech. I basically want an incentive to bring him in Spider-Verse armies. If we think we have that then I'm good!
Old February 12th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I definitely get what LP is saying. Once we have 4+ Mechs, what makes him special or particularly makes you want to bring him in the correct builds? Don’t immediately have a suggestion, but seems worth considering.
Old February 12th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Something to make him more factional, even a light touch, would be cool, yeah.

I don't know what that is, though. Maybe some sort of tactics boost for Spider-People who are adjacent to him? Grasping a bit, as I don't know how that'd be themed or what it'd replace.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 13th, 2021 at 07:59 PM.
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The once per round/once per game thing on the wound powers is neat, but one being unblockables and one being a d20 roll bothers me - I'd rather see them more mechanically aligned. Might just be me though. I think it'd be cool if Sword Vigor let him throw a bunch of d20s instead of a bunch of unblockables - gives your Japanese Spider-Man a chance to boost it.

I think there's an argument mechanically that you could consolidate the two powers pretty cleanly if you took that kind of approach? Just some kind of structure like:

Quote:
Once per round, you can do the cool auto-wound thing. Once per game, after doing that, you can do it a crapton more.
I think the downside of that is that it makes it harder to incorporate the power names, which are great. The upside is that it'd free up some room for something to tie him in a little with the Spider-Folks... I agree that that feels like a missing piece right now. I don't think he needs a hard shove in that direction, but some light benefit for Spidering it up would be nice.

He doesn't seem very durable for a big mech - not sure what the general power level on these things is gonna be, but being on par with guys like Rhino and Cap seems like kind of a lowball. His defense is fine IMO, I'd just consider extending the life if he's coming in fragile.
Old February 13th, 2021, 08:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

I mean when he goes up against the Inheritors Leopardon gets blown up almost instantly so I’m not sure how much durability he needs when facing actual superheroes.
Old February 14th, 2021, 01:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Don't the Inheritors also beat up Cosmic Spider-Man and suchlike? I wouldn't take a loss to them as a real bad sign for his durability. Comfortable leaving it up to whatever feels right in testing, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library