Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 27th, 2019, 10:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Terra

The Book of Terra

C3G DC WAVE 41
CLASH OF THE TITANS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Icons set.
Its model number and name are #052 / Terra.

NOTE: Terra requires 2x Small Rock Outcrop Destructible Object.

Character Bio - Tara Markov, half-sister of Brion Markov (Geo-Force), was the illegitimate daughter of the King of Markovia. While in Markovia, she came under the care of a Dr. Helga Jace and, through her experiments, Terra obtained Earth manipulation powers—specifically, the ability to control all forms of earthen matter.
Terra became a mercenary, doing dirty work for others such as Deathstroke the Terminator. She joined the Teen Titans, fooling them by staging a battle against Deathstroke. She then operated as a spy for Deathstroke, eventually giving him the information he needed to kidnap the Titans.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 30th, 2021 at 05:14 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Terra (Vote for Final Editing)

TERRA
TARA MARKOV

METAHUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
TITAN
NAIVE
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 100

TERRA MANIPULATION 2

Start the game with 2 Small Rock Outcrop Destructible Objects on this card. Instead of moving, you may place up to two Small Rock Outrcrops on this card on any empty space within 5 spaces of Terra. Instead of attacking, you may destroy a Small Rock Outcrop within 5 spaces of Terra. Whenever a Small Rock Outcrop from this card is destroyed, place it on this card. Terra never takes damage from the Crumble special power.

ROCK SHIELD
All figures you control adjacent to a Rock Outcrop add 1 to their Defense numbers when attacked by a non-adjacent figure.

EARTH STRENGTH 1
Terra never rolls for lava field or molten lava damage. Add 1 to Terra's Attack and Defense numbers while she is on a lava field or rock space.

FLYING

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; August 26th, 2021 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:44 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Terra

Reserved for Art

Mini Photos

Comic
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; October 28th, 2019 at 09:31 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 10:59 PM
A Man of Taste

OK so here she is. It's taken me years to get her where I wanted her. Now that Bats finally finished her big brother we can tie them together a bit. The personality will key into Deathstroke II so she can work with him as well.

Old September 27th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old September 27th, 2019, 11:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Why is the one part of the power in blue?
Old September 27th, 2019, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Why is the one part of the power in blue?
It's something I'm willing to add if anyone feels it's necessary. Though I'm slowly leaning towards adding it anyway.

Old September 28th, 2019, 01:36 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd include it. Seems more thematically correct to me to help with ranged attacks but not active melee combat.
Old September 28th, 2019, 01:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think it’s a good add.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 28th, 2019, 10:19 AM
A Man of Taste

I was also thinking of adding it for counterstrike purposes.

Consider it added...in 30ish hours.

Old September 28th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah I like the part in blue. Cool design.

I have the Icons one and I think I might have the Rebirth one as well... not sure. Definitely have one in the Defiance colors, not sure if I've got the default. I'll check for you.

I actually remember liking the Icons one.

EDIT: I think the black costume with the highlights is a New52-specific look, so I'd avoid that one.

EDIT TWO: I have the Defiance mini if you want to do an alt card, but not the regular one from Rebirth.
Old September 28th, 2019, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have this one if you have any interest.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library