Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2022, 03:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Yeah I guess if we count "moved to another card" as still removing them from his card and the game still "sees" that removal even if that OM is later moved back then he'd be fine with Rodgers / Brainiac.

But I think the second half of that would be a bit of a stretch compared to only "seeing" OMs not currently there. And Rodgers can just shuffle them off and back on again.

Though like he can only really do that to give you 1 turn of Brainiac super boosts I think. And you have to have rolled well on Boosters thing (and also have a Legionnaire and a D-20 power to boost).

So probably fine anyway now that I break it down more.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 30th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun stuff.
Old July 30th, 2022, 04:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Could just say “noved or removed from Booster’s Army Card this round” or somesuch, right?
Old July 30th, 2022, 08:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is an interesting mechanic. I like it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 30th, 2022, 11:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Glad folks are digging it! Definitely an idea that's kinda riding on the mechanics - though I do feel like we could use another Booster, he's a card that doesn't get a lot of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Could just say “noved or removed from Booster’s Army Card this round” or somesuch, right?
Yeah there's probably something we could work out - might be cleaner to just worry about what's currently on his card though.
Old July 31st, 2022, 04:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m into bumbling stumbling time traveler Booster.

First line of the first power scans as the OMs being put on his card at the start of the game, which I’m pretty sure is not the intent? Easy wording tweak there, though.

Is Hapless a personality we’ve used? He feels pretty without Hap.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2022, 12:13 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's a sweet Booster!
Old July 31st, 2022, 12:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, we've used Hapless and it'd for sure track.
Old July 31st, 2022, 02:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"That's gold Jerry. Gold!"
Old August 2nd, 2022, 12:49 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wouldn't his best power be as a Temporal Defense sponge? Like he could potentially use his extra Order Markers to shut down an enemy's entire round. That could swing a game big time.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 2nd, 2022, 01:41 PM
Symbiotic

TD is limited to once-a-round so he couldn't totally nuke a round by himself! But yeah, getting extra OMs for TD is still definitely the most potent thing he does.
Old August 19th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
NAME = MUMEN RIDER
SECRET IDENTITY = SATORU

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = ???

BICYCLE OF JUSTICE
If Mumen Rider does not move up any levels of terrain, add 2 to his Move number this turn. Mumen Rider may treat asphalt and concrete as road spaces for the purpose of movement bonus.

JUSTICE CRASH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack Special.
Roll 1 attack die for every 2 spaces Mumen Rider moved this turn.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Mumen Rider would be destroyed by receiving wounds from an enemy figure, he instead takes no damage.
Best One-Punch Man character. For those unfamiliar with the series, One-Punch Man is a comedy about a superhero who's extremely bored because he's grown too powerful to be challenged.

Mumen Rider is... the opposite of that. His main super power is "owning a bicycle" and he'll still show up to throw down with a two-story tall monster. He gets beat up a lot.

First two powers are intentionally pretty soft "guy with a bicycle" stuff, but Go the Distance is there as the thing to give him a little pop. He actually does hang on the front lines okay for a guy who's completely outmatched in every fight he gets into.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy