Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Havok (Design Phase)

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 20th, 2015, 09:10 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 20th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Just need a vote from @SirGalahad here.
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:34 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 20th, 2015, 03:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
We already have three new, not-short (text) powers on the card, I'd prefer not to add another. Especially not for minor theme and gameplay. Personally, I would just skip flying, as it's not an iconic power for him, and I don't think the design needs it.
I'm completely cool with that, I actually prefer he not have flying. I was just making a suggestion in case someone really loved the idea of him having flying.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 21st, 2015, 12:19 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

SP updated for new order of powers. Any builds or combos to watch for here @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer @Dysole ?
Old May 21st, 2015, 04:17 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fine

Nah. Just standard mutant stuff. Can't really think of ways to abuse any of it outside of it besides Loki giving you another X but that feels way suboptimal. Interestingly, will probably be better in Outcast builds than Prof X builds. All in all, interesting figure but nothing dangerous.

~Dysole, wreaking Havok
Old May 22nd, 2015, 01:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Havok (Initial Playtesting)

So what are we thinking for points here? I'm thinking somewhere in the high to mid 200's.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 01:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Probably low-200s, I think. His stats are nothing special for a Mutant, and his powers are useful, but I don't expect them to push him over 250 unless his special attack plays better than I theorize.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:08 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Probably low-200s, I think. His stats are nothing special for a Mutant, and his powers are useful, but I don't expect them to push him over 250 unless his special attack plays better than I theorize.
Whoa, low 200s? I was thinking more like 130...maybe. His leadership is useful only once per round and is in direct conflict with his charge up since both require X reveal. He is weak enough he will die before he charges his SA up. If he manages to get it off it is for 1 good use, then its back to uninteresting. the 0+,0+ will make it so I will always choose other figures over him, let alone draft this guy over Cyclops or Mystique (other mutant 2nd class leaders).

There are just so many figs with ranged area of effect special attacks that can be used effectively every turn instead of every 6 turns, assuming you are using his X for leadership.

The card seems quite a bit light when comparing it to the comic version of Havok
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think he should start the game with a couple of the charge up markers already on his card (3?). Then he enters the battle already having prepped for the fight to come but once using up all the markers will have to recharge from nothing.

COSMIC ENERGY ABSORPTION X
Start the game with 3 purple Energy Markers on this card. Before taking a turn with Havok, you may place a purple Energy Marker on this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place an Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 6 Energy Markers may be on this card.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:35 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I think (I don't want to be slapping the LD in the face here..) 3+, 3+ and a max of 3 markers would make me consider drafting him. It is the fact that he is only used for 1.5 decent abilities per round(leadership each round and a blast every 2 rounds), that is assuming all of your order markers are on him or professor X.

I don't know, maybe I am taking crazy pills @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 , @MegaSilver , @IAmBatman @Dysole , Am I causing a fuss over nothing? It has been known to happen in the past...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library