Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2009, 10:16 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Important Alert!!!!!!!

I just tried to go onto Heroscape.com, but it didn't work.
It said "404 not found."
I wonder what this means.....

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart
Re: Important Alert!!!!!!!

GAH! And here I thought it was wave 9 related. It's working fine for me, nothing new.

Edit:Cool, I got first reply

2013, Still alive.

Last edited by Hal0fan117; May 17th, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:21 PM

500points Woo who?

There is no heroscape.com. Thr cite you are looking for is http://www.hasbro.com/games/kid-games/heroscape/.

< Click me Please
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:23 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Couldn't possibly be user error.

-insert signature here-
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:24 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea, because Sunday night is prime time for sneak peek releases
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Works fine for me. Please change the title of the thread to: "Unimportant Alert, please ignore this thread, and please give me neg rep"

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 17th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal0fan117 View Post
Cool, I got first reply
This isn't slashdot.
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doo doo dododdoo.

*This is an important alert. A commonly found internet virus has been found on Heroscapers. Gasp! Everyone, get your guns, get in the bombshelter, and make sure you have a laptop to view the new Heroscape Wave 9.*

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:10 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alert! Your computer has been infected by the Amish virus!

This virus runs on the honor policy. Please manually delete all your computer files and then send this message via e-mail to everyone in your address book.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:37 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

The Sky Is Falling!!!! The Sky Is Falling!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:38 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Oh, excuse me. My browser just had a problem. Carry on.
Old May 18th, 2009, 12:47 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

O.K. you all had your fun guys. I think the over zealous youngster gets it now...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News